Gus didn't beat Jones but Reyes truly did

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
I rewatched the fight and he clearly outlanded jones in the first 3 rounds and won them soundly without issues even the stats show he out-worked and out-landed Jones in the first 3-rounds.

He won this fight hands down no judge can undo it. It's kinda sad for him tho he did the work and his work paid off only to get the judges take it away from him. The most hardcore Jones fans will tell you he lost this fight

They both did and so did Santos.

Pride rules count for jones fights i heard
Well sucks for Jones cause this ain't PRIDE.

On the other hand, this is the UFC where cheaters are protected.

They both did and so did Santos.

Gus got almost finished and about to die of fatigue in 5th and Santos got beat up pretty bad and limping allover the place and had to under go surgery.

But with Reyes it was a different case. HE BEAT JONES PERIOD.

You can rewatch that fight 100s of times you will come to the same conclusion

Gus fight was very close - I'd probably gift it to Jones
Santos fight was competitive but ruined by Santos' injury
Reyes beat Jones

Gus got almost finished and about to die of fatigue in 5th and Santos got beat up pretty bad and limping allover the place and had to under go surgery.

Um you talkin bout damage yet REYES was the one all gassed up and bloodied by the end of round 5 - by your own criteria Reyes lost.

<JonesLaugh>

Jones beat Reyes. get over it.

Did you watch the same fights as everybody else? That's how Jones looked like after fighting Gus...

Jon-Jones-bloody-1.jpg

Gus wasn't even dropped. Jones was a lot closer to be finished (by a doctor stoppage because of his cut), Big John is the only reason the ring side doctor didn't stop the Jones vs Gus 1 in between rounds 4 and 5. John admitted afterwards he pleaded the doctor to not stop the fight. It's funny how many times Jones has been lucky in his career to still be considered "undefeated".

And Jones was in way worse condition after the Gus fight than after the Reyes fight.

Did you watch the same fights as everybody else? That's how Jones looked like after fighting Gus...

Jon-Jones-bloody-1.jpg
Gustafsson also came out of that fight much more injured compared to how Reyes looked after. Goofy point.

Pretty easy for me to see how Jones won the 2nd and perhaps even the 3rd. I had 48 - 47 Jones. He was the aggressor from the second round onwards and in close rounds that can win them for you.

Jones won all 5 rounds, maybe more

Reyes clearly not fit to fight UFC elite, he should rack up some wins at bellator first

I rewatched the fight and he clearly outlanded jones in the first 3 rounds and won them soundly without issues even the stats show he out-worked and out-landed Jones in the first 3-rounds.

He won this fight hands down no judge can undo it. It's kinda sad for him tho he did the work and his work paid off only to get the judges take it away from him. The most hardcore Jones fans will tell you he lost this fight
source.gif

1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

Back