Gunshy, new techniques and good striking choice

Apperantly the activity part failed. I cant just let go of my hands. I am going in, I block and stuff, my opponents do get tired, but cant just start boxing. Shit is mental :(

Apperantly the activity part failed. I cant just let go of my hands. I am going in, I block and stuff, my opponents do get tired, but cant just start boxing. Shit is mental :(
It takes time

When in doubt, just bang

Actually, bring your girl to watch, that way you'll go gym warrior and won't be timid.

It takes time

When in doubt, just bang

Actually, bring your girl to watch, that way you'll go gym warrior and won't be timid.

I got a kid like that who shows up occasionally and I refuse to spar him when his woman's there. to make matters worse, he is a worse manlet than I am.

I got a kid like that who shows up occasionally and I refuse to spar him when his woman's there. to make matters worse, he is a worse manlet than I am.
Straight up. Flow roll with the nicest guy in the world turns into a Paul Harris wannabe when his girl's nearby. Chick ain't even watching either, just scooping up the latest drama on FB

Back