• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PlayStation GUNDAM BATTLE OPERATION 2-- PS4 free to play without PS Plus membership

Uh I just got like a drop of like 900k DP. Buying spree time
I think everyone got that for whatever celebration purpose. 60 days to claim, so estranged players should get back in to collect that.

My alt account just made Corporal and I'm grinding to get a decent sniper at diff costs so I can play competitively. This time around I know what not to waste credits and hangar time on and focus on maxing out a few MS.

My rating is low and climbing and I sometimes see players with really high ranks but low ratings.

A couple of times recently, a teammate in pilot mode either slashed or bazooka'd me so they could call in air support instead of me. WTF? All you can do is report and block, otherwise they'll report you and you get a warning you might get banned if you do it again.

Itching to get the Zaku IV which seems to have a very long rifle. Want to see the power and range on that.

Had a very long win streak via ReGZ, but broken due to pure crap teammates not backing me up so other team kept potshotting me to death so couldn't charge up the Heavy Attack.

Kept getting win + defeat of rival and Rating kept going straight up.

Zaku III Custom is also very powerful with Heavy Attack.

Something very rare yesterday. It was a supply drop with the lowest level transport vehicle, which abruptly darted away and right behind it was a modern looking similarly small transport vehicle delivering a gold container.

Other very rare ones were what looked like an egg pod from space re-entering atmosphere and either White Base or Argama filling the entire screen.

Defeated the At the Bottom of the Gravity Well boss via Enhanced ZZ Gundam's Heavy Attack clubbing as many times as possible in under 3:00 for 3 tokens. Equipped maybe 4 melee parts. Tried to avoid getting hit and was mindful of the moment the Heavy Attack was ready to unleash because a split second late could mean getting hit and canceling the Heavy Attack charge.

Zaku IV's long rifle:
Power 2100
Range 500m

Machine guns and head laser are short range like 250m or 300m.

Might be able to use radar during snipe mode.

Might not be worth chasing.

Gelgoog High Mobility GK has 3 hit melee combo and Heavy Attack, which from early attempts doesn't feel as devastating as ReGZ or Zaku III Custom.

Last edited:
Got an Efreet DS. It absolutely kills at 300 ranges as a raid. Shotgun and 3 hit melee combo is devastating. With decent team mates I’ve consistently been top 3. Even came out first in a brawl match on trenches.

The downward swing combo can drop multiple suits on melee of your close enough or get behind people and land it

The shotgun for Kampfer seems too underpowered and crap range. Same when I look at the shrapnel bazooka. The power looks stupidly low on paper. No idea why anyone would use it.

I never really used any Efreet and did see there's an Efreet sniper probably from the Code Fairy game for use in GBO2.

EDIT: Used Kampfer's shotgun and at point blank range it seems to do a few thousand pts of damage. Maybe the specs damage power refers to each individual buckshot where the shotgun has unknown number of buckshots where the count that lands differs greatly by range.

Last edited:
350 cost Ranked tourney began. Getting melee combo'd to death by Efreet Nacht and the new Full Boost GM? Trying to get lucky and watch which top 3 player has tiny bit of health and then try to re-spawn to get the killshot right before time runs out.

Edit: Both main and alt accounts got top 10 and top 15 results for the Code Fairy Raid MS prize and credits. Majority of matches were getting wrecked by Raids, but got enough 2nd to 4th finishes to get enough ranking points.

Last edited:
I finally got a Schzrum Gallus and this frigging thing has 4 hit melee combo! No wonder I get KO'd in one Chuck Liddell flurry. Haven't tried using it yet.

Got a Jesta Shezarr Type Team A. This thing has I think 3 hit melee combo, Heavy Attack, and STEALTH 2!!! Stealth alone is bad enough. This thing has Heavy Attack and Stealth! Didn't try it yet.

I think the Explanation says it's from Gundam Narrative NT. Not sure if I watched that.

Geara Zulu Angelo is not as good as Geara Doga Heavy Arms Type. Angelo has long beam gun, but Doga has two long range guns, grenade launcher, beam machine gun, sword.

Nemo Cannon not worth chasing. Has the same long gun as regular Nemo. The new thing is the twin cannon with 500 damage per shot x2 and range not great.

Last edited:
Back