Guillard pink slip coming?

miltonwaddams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
so thats 4 losses in his last 5 fights...and has missed weight and failed a drug test for cocaine in his UFC tenure

I've never been particularly impressed with him, that being said, I think he should get one more fight before they ditch him. His recent losses have been against pretty good fighters.

I'm pretty sure he has naked pictures of Dana's wife or something.

That cocaine bust was like 6 years ago. They actually released him for a while but then brought him back. That was his 20th(!) UFC fight, and he's 12-8.

No reason to keep him. He's just a thug that continually gets his ass beat. He always talk tons of trash about his opponent & acts like a tool during the weigh ins.

Good riddance.

He goes to war in all of his fights, though. So, no, he won't be cut.

he's usually in good fights, so i think he gets the benefit of the doubt here. it's not like varner is some clown.

He'd have to lose like 3-4 more in row. He's exciting and semi known.

Seems like just yesterday he was complaining about not getting a title shot

I enjoy watching him lose after he is always so cocky before a fight.

I cant see it.

Dana likes the guys that come to fight.

its not like hes getting dominated... he almost ko'd miller and cerrone before getting caught himself, and he did all the damage in the varner fight. sure varner won with takedowns but in the standup guillard dominated and hurt him constantly while avoiding pretty much 90% of the punches varner threw and getting up from every single takedown relatively quick. against lauzon he got fucked up obviously but those 2 fights were just shit gameplanning... he looked pretty good against a very underrated varner. give him 2 wins against top 30 lws and he'll be back smashing top 10s

he is also the Michael Bisping of his weight division...dominates inferior competion but has very few to no quality wins in the Top 10

the guy has like 70 fights somehow... if he hasn't been cut by now he won't be cut.

No reason to keep him. He's just a thug that continually gets his ass beat. He always talk tons of trash about his opponent & acts like a tool during the weigh ins.

Good riddance.

tell us why you really hate him

One more loss should just about do it.

His blazing hair will buy him another chance.

Varner is top 15, no shame, takedowns won this for Varner.
Not a big Guillard fan but he can beat up few people in the UFC.

its not like hes getting dominated... he almost ko'd miller and cerrone before getting caught himself, and he did all the damage in the varner fight. sure varner won with takedowns but in the standup guillard dominated and hurt him constantly while avoiding pretty much 90% of the punches varner threw and getting up from every single takedown relatively quick. against lauzon he got fucked up obviously but those 2 fights were just shit gameplanning... he looked pretty good against a very underrated varner. give him 2 wins against top 30 lws and he'll be back smashing top 10s

I thought Varner got the best of most exchanges, besides leg kicks obviously.

Back