Guillard is HUGE

Conduit

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Looks like he's the same size as GSP. How the hell is this guy a lightweight?

Always has been shredded. Hasn't always helped him much.

BTW - Melvin, you're in your 30s now. You aren't exactly a "Young Assassin" anymore.

Always has been shredded. Hasn't always helped him much.

BTW - Melvin, you're in your 30s now. You aren't exactly a "Young Assassin" anymore.

Why does being 30 make someone old?

It doesn't help him. Fuck he's frustrating to watch. He seems to coast in 2nd gear and has the worst take down defence.

Guillard should've had that decision, the only round Varner won was the third MAYBE off takedowns. Guillard took 1 and 2 for sure. 1 was only in question at all because of one flurry by Varner, and none of those shots landed cleanly and the knockdown was just a really off balance Guillard.

I met him at the TUF finale a couple weeks ago and I thought he was pretty small. I am only 5'10" 150 lbs and I kept thinking that he could make 145 lbs. He was a little thicker than I was, but I was a couple inches taller.

I met him at the TUF finale a couple weeks ago and I thought he was pretty small. I am only 5'10" 150 lbs and I kept thinking that he could make 145 lbs. He was a little thicker than I was, but I was a couple inches taller.

2576136-obvious_troll_wedding.jpg

Back