Guggul (SAN T3)

kingofallbacks

What Would King Back Do?
Reaction score
I'm 6'5" 205 and looking to get to 200. I've been on a steady diet (5x350 cal meals per day) for one month now, and I seem to have hit a plateu. I saw a supp. called T3 which is made by SAN and it contains 99.7% guggul, which has apparently been shown to help in fat loss. Has anyone had any experience using this supp. before? If so, how were the results? Thanks.

I have never used it but I know a little about it. The active ingrediant is Gugulipid or Guggulsterones. Guggulsterones are plant sterols processed from the sap of the Guggul tree, grown in India. E & Z guggulsterones are the most active of these compounds and exert their fat burning effects by stimulating the thyroid gland, up regulating the production of the thyroid hormones thyroxin and T3. These hormones will speed the metabolism, greatly increasing the rate at which you burn calories and therefore bodyfat.
Just know it's a herbal thyroid stimulater and not real t3(cytomel).

GreenRecon said:
I have never used it but I know a little about it. The active ingrediant is Gugulipid or Guggulsterones. Guggulsterones are plant sterols processed from the sap of the Guggul tree, grown in India. E & Z guggulsterones are the most active of these compounds and exert their fat burning effects by stimulating the thyroid gland, up regulating the production of the thyroid hormones thyroxin and T3. These hormones will speed the metabolism, greatly increasing the rate at which you burn calories and therefore bodyfat.

Thanks a lot. I started today. I will post my results in a couple of weeks.

GreenRecon said:

Isn't that kind of dangerous? Something messing with your thyroid glands like that.

BTW, how the hell do you already have an avitar with only 58 posts?

Wolverine
///

Isn't that kind of dangerous? Something messing with your thyroid glands like that.

BTW, how the hell do you already have an avitar with only 58 posts?

Wolverine

He paid cash for it homie. Platinum Membership.

Also, many thermogenics have ingredients that effect thryoid function as the thyroid is what controls the metabolism. The Gugulipds aren't that dangerous unless there's a pre-existing thyroid condition where medication is necessary.

Back