Guess who just got gear in?

ClampXVII

Bravado Muay Thai Trainer
@Black
Reaction score
My favorite line just got their gear back in stock guys! http://www.txmma.com/cart/ It says their shipment just got received and they already uploaded a couple of their gloves and the rest of the site should be updated in a few days! Woot! Can't wait to get more stuff, And its been a LONG while. Just thought you guys should know!

Yeah It's good to see his stuff operational again. Maybe we'll even see him on the board again? Well what eva i'll be waiting with card in hand until his all his stuff gets out.

sweet! thanks for the heads up, now I just need to get some $$$ :D

Are the ssf gloves the same as truth? I mean does it have the same quality features like the finger tubes and all. I have had other brand of mma gloves from pakistan that were cheap as hell, they didn't close with your hand at all. I know that ruth sells for cheaper but they always sell out quick anf=d there are a bunch of people at my gym looking to get mma gloves and if you have the same product I will give your site a recommendation.

They are the same gloves but Truth has a new one out that has a gel pad and a EVA pad that is a 8oz glove, that one is different. Same cut and make just the padding is different. It's suppose to soften the blow of the gel pad alone.

www.SSFgear.com

I have a pair of gels and the regulars on the way. The gels are not fun to get hit with (at least that's what training partners say) and that's why I ordered the regular ones. I will send some business your way as far as the mma glove go. I have been rcommending truth for quite a while but because his prices are so low he is always out of stock.

For sparring Shooto Glove and the Primetime Lvl 5 I think it is are the best.

SSF said:
They are the same gloves but Truth has a new one out that has a gel pad and a EVA pad that is a 8oz glove, that one is different. Same cut and make just the padding is different. It's suppose to soften the blow of the gel pad alone.

www.SSFgear.com

Are the gel gloves he is selling now the same as the ones he sold back in June?

Strange request, but any1 happen to have an extra Right hand large 8oz gelpad glove (last shipment) they wanna sell. I lost mine on a flight :( still have the left glove.

SSF said:
Adino I can give you a Sherdog deal on Primetime.

www.SSFgear.com

Well once again I will be ordering from you Ron in the near future. If you only made custom mouthpieces then I would not have to go anywhere else :D

Hey great. Right after I break down and order from Combat Sports. Hope he keeps his stock up better...maybe in a few months I'll look into a pair of his gloves.

in a few months his stuff will most likley be gone. I wish he brings back his sick ass shirts!

Back