Guess who I'm imitating from the "other" mma board...

GFstealinBadGuy

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
First person to GUESS who this guy is from the "other" popular mma board WINS the prize: Here is his story:

well I live in michigan. I grew up in the hood in flint. I was the only white boy in the area. Kids would throw rocks at my over sized head. LOL. I like movies, LOL.

I was gonna get a new job as a security guard at the mall, but I stubbed my big toe, now i'm on disability. thats too bad, because if I hadn't had stubbed my toe, my wife and kids wouldn't have left me. This all happened after my scheduled mma fight. I didn't fight though, as I slipped on a banana peel and hurt my knee. Now I can't fight. If only I wouldn't have slipped, I'd be a champ now.

Well my dog died, I got fired from my job as a shit shoveler on the docks here for non-performance and my wife left me again. I can't get to work because my car died after I used it as a pizza delivery boy.

Now I have to crawl to work at the shit docks to beg for my job back (remember my toe) and also put strain on 'me bum knee all day.

If I can get this feces shoveler technician job back, my wife and kids will come back, because I will be able to buy back my chevette from the impound lot.

My friend ryan bow knows me. Therefore I am a legit fighter because Of the black-white connection, as we call it here in flint town. There is no point in arguing with me, as I will ban you, tell kriket and then back up all my points with things ryan bow says.

*snigger* guess who this is....lololol

whocares.jpg

Gary Coleman always tells it like it is...

lol, for those of you who know who this is you'll enjoy, I'm sure.

LOL@ the gary coleman pic. Gary coleman vs the cannon. I say coleman by attempted double leg takedown, 11 seconds of round 1 due to a tapout.

Originally posted by GFstealinBadGuy
lol, for those of you who know who this is you'll enjoy, I'm sure.

LOL@ the gary coleman pic. Gary coleman vs the cannon. I say coleman by attempted double leg takedown, 11 seconds of round 1 due to a tapout.

11457912-48a2-010F00EA-.jpg

someone better spit out the answer. then i will decide whether this post is funny or not.

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
whocares.jpg

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

I think this is the worst post I have ever seen, anywhere. Damn this post sucks.

I seem to have stepped in a big pile of badness

Back