International Guess the number of war criminals in this photo.

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
But do they believe that Muhammad split the moon and flew to heaven on a winged horse?

645351c29a0e298658beb54f0b4ea400.jpg

Christ, Kissinger has to be pushing 100 by now.

If you’re never in jeopardy being being arrested, are you really a criminal?

Christ, Kissinger has to be pushing 100 by now.

Doing the work for pure evil keeps you alive apparently see Dick Cheney.

Last edited:
Needs more people. Add every living Presidents and vice, their cabinets, most living members of Congress, god only knows how many members of the intelligence community....

I could go on, but my point is if you work that high in the government I'm willing to bet you have blood on your hands. This isnt a left or right issue, it's a "we need leaders that arent soulless monsters" issue.

Needs more people. Add every living Presidents and vice, their cabinets, most living members of Congress, god only knows how many members of the intelligence community....

I could go on, but my point is if you work that high in the government I'm willing to bet you have blood on your hands. This isnt a left or right issue, it's a "we need leaders that arent soulless monsters" issue.
Yeah, but then there is Kissinger.

Guess the names of countries that employed nuclear weapons against civilians, imprisoned Americans of Japanese descent in concentration camps as well as used chemical agents in recent times. Guess the name of the country that widely employed napalm against civilian targets.

Hint:
1200px-FDR_1944_Color_Portrait.jpg

Harry-S-Truman-1945.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000378169311-e1536531242454.jpg

Guess the names of countries that employed nuclear weapons against civilians, imprisoned Americans of Japanese descent in concentration camps as well as used chemical agents in recent times. Guess the name of the country that widely employed napalm against civilian targets.

Hint:
1200px-FDR_1944_Color_Portrait.jpg

Harry-S-Truman-1945.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000378169311-e1536531242454.jpg
EyeOfNewt, are you by any chance a Nazi sympathizer?

Last night when I pointed out the fact that Germany killed millions of Soviet civilians and POWs in WWII, you told me that Stalin (in his 30 years of rule) killed more than the Germans did. I thought that you thought I was a Communist sympathizer, even though my avatar makes fun of communists. But now I see you’re doing the same thing but pointing the finger at the UK and USA.

Why are you deflecting whenever someone points out Nazi evil? I hope you understand that this isn’t somebody calling you a Nazi because you support Trump or something, you’re legitimately deflecting criticism towards Nazis and for no obvious reason.

EyeOfNewt, are you by any chance a Nazi sympathizer?

Last night when I pointed out the fact that Germany killed millions of Soviet civilians and POWs in WWII, you told me that Stalin (in his 30 years of rule) killed more than the Germans did. I thought that you thought I was a Communist sympathizer, even though my avatar makes fun of communists. But now I see you’re doing the same thing but pointing the finger at the UK and USA.

Why are you deflecting whenever someone points out Nazi evil? I hope you understand that this isn’t somebody calling you a Nazi because you support Trump or something, you’re legitimately deflecting criticism towards Nazis and for no obvious reason.
Lol. Are you by any chance a communist?
You are bordering ridicule.

Exposing the hipocrisy of the west makes me a nazi? Gtfo and i stopped reading at Trump btw. Can't take someone seriously that throws orange man at any occasion

Just a couple of globalists hangin out.

Back