Guarana Cultivation

dragon50

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have tried guarana supplements and like them better than pure caffeine. I find that the effects last longer and I am less jittery.

Can I buy guarana seeds and grow the plant indoors to produce my own "stash?"

Thanks

You know that's a very good question. I don't see why not, but you might want to look up the optimal growing conditions. I imagine that you would have to create some sort of artificial environment for it. But it certainly isn't an illegal plant or anything.

I heard a rumor they're thinking of banning Guarana, now, too.

Is this true, Kabuki, have you heard anything?

Seriously, WTF.

No but it wouldn't surprise me one bit. I have those sources for all that crap I posted in the News forum. But I have to work early today so I'll post it when I get home. Some downright horrifying shit.

TS where are you located?

I cultivate several equatorial plants indoors and in my greenhouse without much trouble, and I'm in northern England (zone 9). Climbers are a little tricky to grow indoors due to space and lighting requirements, and you'll need to grow it on for 2 or 3 years to bring it to harvest, but with some spiral supports and supplementary grow lamps it could be easily done...

10 GUARANA Paullinia Cupana Shrub Vine Seeds *Comb SH | eBay

Jesus... just noticed this is a 6 year old thread I'm replying to. Where the fuck do noobs find these things?

Back