• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GSP wants to fight Diaz

so? Diaz lost his #1 contender position when he lost to Condit
so? Diaz is a easy matchup stylistically for GSP and it would make a lot of money. of course he'd call him out

not a hair easier. Hendricks has a much better chance of beating GSP
lol yeah, if human history has shown us anything, it's that once someone becomes a certain level of rich, he stops caring about making more money :rolleyes:

don't make strawmen out of my argument. GSP is not afraid of Hendricks, and i never said he was

except when a guy who lost his last fight called you mean names, then that guy takes precedent over the top guy

no, he's just granting an unworthy contender a shot at his belt when there's a much MUCH more worthy contender ready to take him on

Diaz is ranked top 5 even now and if you looked at this forum last year about half the people thought Diaz won that fight not Condit. Its not like Condit beat him so convincingly that it dropped diaz way down the rankings. It put him at #3 and GSP just beat #2.

You're an idiot. You should be disgraced to call yourself a "UFC fan." Since when does any champ get to decide who they fight. GSP should take on all comers so hop off his dick for a second and see it from the correct perspective. Johny Hendricks has been knocking people senseless and has won six straight. Who gives a fuck what GSP wants. I am a Diaz fan, and in no way, shape, or form does he deserve this fight after coming off of a loss. No one does. And in my opinion, from a business perspective, it is actually bad for the UFC because it gets bad recognition for being a sincere company to its fighters. When fighters know that they can talk to get title shots, they'll focus more on that rather than winning fights the right way.

Im a fan of MMA you can be a UFC fan all you want. Jones is fighting someone coming off a loss, Aldo is fighting someone coming off 2 losses, Anderson Silva just fought a guy who was retired and unranked, Jones also fought Belfort for some reason. It must be really hard for you to consider yourself a fan of the "UFC". PS Diaz and Hendricks are going to get owned and go fuck yourself.

I think GSP made it clear several times that he was bullied as a child by little tough retards like Diaz. Now, it's payback time!

I think GSP made it clear several times that he was bullied as a child by little tough retards like Diaz. Now, it's payback time!

According to the GSP haters he is a robot who just wants money and has no emotions. Prepare to get flamed.

I have purchased strikeforce just to watch Diaz fight because he's never been in a boring fight. I've never tuned in pumped to watch Hendricks, he's just on. So I'd rather see Diaz fight GSP.

Plus Diaz beat Condit according to anyone who has watched the fight twice. So it's the right fight.

Diaz and Hendricks are both easy fights for GSP, but Hendricks is easier. He'll take him down easily and Hendricks BJJ is much, much weaker than Diaz'.

Hendricks can wait a few months. I'd rather see Diaz vs. GSP as a fan, don't know what all these people are whining about.

Diaz is ranked top 5 even now and if you looked at this forum last year about half the people thought Diaz won that fight not Condit. Its not like Condit beat him so convincingly that it dropped diaz way down the rankings. It put him at #3 and GSP just beat #2.

lmao oh ok, so Diaz gets the title shot because Condit only won by a LITTLE. is that how title shots go now?? hahahahhahaha

Also
  • over 60% of the people here thought Condit won, and this site is swarming with Diaz fanboy retards
  • Diaz is not #3, he is #4
  • Hendricks is #4
  • Hendricks did a hell of a lot more to earn his #3 spot than Diaz did to earn his #4 spot

Last edited:
Im a fan of MMA you can be a UFC fan all you want. Jones is fighting someone coming off a loss
comparing this situation to Chael getting a gift title shot does not help your case
Aldo is fighting someone coming off 2 losses
except in this case everyone in the world thought Edgar won the last fight
Anderson Silva just fought a guy who was retired and unranked
on short notice to save the card, without his belt on the line
Jones also fought Belfort for some reason.
on short notice because no one else was willing to take the fight

none of your examples helped your case at all

Well get both fights eventually so who cares.

Hendricks would gas anyway, he needs more time

1. This is Sherdog
2. If Hendricks and GSP were fighting people would say he was ducking Diaz.
3. See #1

I have always said this, and I will say it again. GSP is pretending to have a personal grudge against Diaz so that he will get an easy fight against Diaz, and a bigger payday. This has nothing to do with GSP hating Diaz and feeling disrespected. The funny thing is that GSP, as much as he "hates" Diaz, still wont finish him. It will be a UD win for him.

after gsp wakes up in a cold sweat because he has a nightmare of him tapping in the serra fight he remembers why he ducked anderson. so he wants to take the easier fight he will still lose to diaz

I have always said this, and I will say it again. GSP is pretending to have a personal grudge against Diaz so that he will get an easy fight against Diaz, and a bigger payday. This has nothing to do with GSP hating Diaz and feeling disrespected.
you do realize GSP could be doing it for the money/easier fight and AT THE SAME TIME still have a grudge against Diaz, right? It's not like this would be the first time he'd be angry at his opponent

The funny thing is that GSP, as much as he "hates" Diaz, still wont finish him. It will be a UD win for him.
GSP could fight the most aggressive fight of his career and it still probably wouldn't be enough to finish Diaz, the guy is nigh-unfinishable

Might want to read this thread.

a few retard fanboys whining is not the same thing as a huge chunk of the MMA community, media outlets, sports journalists, and most fighters

you do realize GSP could be doing it for the money/easier fight and AT THE SAME TIME still have a grudge against Diaz, right? It's not like this would be the first time he'd be angry at his opponent

GSP could fight the most aggressive fight of his career and it still probably wouldn't be enough to finish Diaz, the guy is nigh-unfinishable

a few retard fanboys whining is not the same thing as a huge chunk of the MMA community, media outlets, sports journalists, and most fighters

I agree with you, I don't think anyone can really finish Diaz. But about the grudge thing, I say this about 99% of fighters, it's all fake, just for self motivation. In this case though, I honestly think GSP saw an easier fight and decided to put on an act like he was outraged at Diaz calling him out?

I agree with you, I don't think anyone can really finish Diaz. But about the grudge thing, I say this about 99% of fighters, it's all fake, just for self motivation. In this case though, I honestly think GSP saw an easier fight and decided to put on an act like he was outraged at Diaz calling him out?

there were cameras in GSP's locker room after the Penn rematch, and GSP was talking (in french) to his corner men about how much shit Penn spat and all the disparaging stuff he was saying. that was not an act, it was not for show or to hype anything up

GSP seems legit pissed at Diaz, but I don't think that influenced his decision to call him out nearly as much as the money/easier fight aspect did

how well do you know him? how did you find yourself qualified to speak on his intentions as if you know fact?

Back