GSP wants Bisping?

GSP should take these 3 fights.

Title fight vs Woodley and win.

Champion vs Champion fight vs McGregor.

Possibly super fight with Silva.

Retire as GOAT.

The End.

Of course he wants Bisping. Anyone within 20 lbs wants Bisping cause he's probably the weakest champ they've had in the company's history. Unfortunately for them, Bisping already used up his squash match title defense on a 700 year old Hendo, and he still almost got KO'd twice. It's hard to pretend anything to do with UFC titles is based on merit, but they couldn't even lie about it anymore if Bisping doesn't face an actual MW contender next.

What do you think?First off, is GSP deserving of a shot at the MW crown?even the WW title?In my view a few top 5 MW's would hand GSP his ass.And I'm not even sure if he's deserving at a shot against Woodley after five years off.Tell me what you think?
First off GSP never lost his WW title and if he wants to come back at age 50 he deserves a WW title shot. Secondly GSP is the GOAT WW and if he wants a shot at Bisping he "Deserves" it based on the way Conor "Deserved" his LW shot. In other words it would sell. Would GSP be capable of beating Bisping? Possibly but I don't know if he could earn his MW shot by going thru a few of the top 10 MWs. Conor didn't fight a single LW in the UFC but got a shot against a good style matchup. Those claiming Eddie is a good wrestler overlook that he is a decent wrestler/brawler but is very hitable for a guy like Conor. GSP doesn't deserve a MW titleshot based on in cage accomplishments at MW but it would sell. There is no reasonable way to say GSP doesn't deserve a shot at Woodley. The fact of the matter is that Woodley doesn't deserve a shot at GSP based on the fact that Woodley isn't a MONEY FIGHT.

What do you think?First off, is GSP deserving of a shot at the MW crown?even the WW title?In my view a few top 5 MW's would hand GSP his ass.And I'm not even sure if he's deserving at a shot against Woodley after five years off.Tell me what you think?
You do realize that McTap got a LW shot after tapping and barely beating (it thought it was a draw myself) a mother dale of the road lightweight fighter

bisping is deserves to be a champion.

Last edited:

GSP Would be Murdered by By the Count.
Fighting jean claude van dam is not fight preperation !!

Back