GSP vs the new and improved Johnny Hendricks

michaelsilva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How bad would the fight go for Johnny Big Rigg Hendricks lol?

Capture.jpg

Next time you're in Midlothian, stop by Bigg Riggs Steakhouse. I can't wait to stop in there and try a nice Prime Rib.

Who knows GSP hasn't fought under the new drug testing and Hendricks no longer is championship caliber let alone contender. He might be fringe top 10.

Yeeesh. He looks like a homeless kid from the Middle East who was given some UFC gear.

I would think that GSP from 2013 kicks his ass all over the cage. However, we haven't seen GSP in 3 years and we really have no idea what GSP currently looks like as a fighter.

New and improved? Dude is at the worst point in his entire career and caught in a downward spiral, wtf u talkin bout

IMG_3822.PNG

Bloke now looks like a garden gnome

Who knows GSP hasn't fought under the new drug testing and Hendricks no longer is championship caliber let alone contender. He might be fringe top 10.

His last fight was with WADA testing and he still won

GSP has probably declined a lot too. He would be a .5 fighter against the top ten if he came back... hence he isn't.

on the fucking best night of hendricks night with extra help i dont give a fuck if its fighter bashing or not its true fuckers, he STILL couldnt even knock Pierre down let alone get the win. i wish they would have fought again so pierre could have shut him and evetyone else the fuck up seriously. but well the most we can get it hendricks litterally falling apart right before our eyes. fuck that guy

Back