GSP vs. Diaz

Diaz cannot andle' da riddum. If Nick presses the action in the ridiculous way he does, he's getting taken down & vicious GnP will ensue. He doesn't posess the power or footwork to strike effectively w/ Georges. Nick Diaz will be leaving the cage after their fight with more brain damage than he currently suffers from. Maybe Cesar Gracie will throw Nick and the Scrap Pack a party at Chuck E. Cheese after the fight. It'll make em' feel better 209.

Interesting, but immaterial.

Georges is the better all-around fighter, and will school Nick in every phase of the game.

lol @ everyone trying to make it seem that Nick sucks but if GSP would win than it would be considered a great win

GTFO

Diaz finally starts fighting the top competition and guess what happens, he ekes out decisions or he loses. Wow, who could have seen that coming?!

Maybe there is something to the idea that when every fight is one of the best fighters and toughest SOB's in the world, its a lot harder to win, much less finish, than when you fight second tier guys like in Strikeforce.

T-SHIRTS people don't care about that. Condit is a great finisher who finishes less then gsp when he fights top UFC level comp. no one considers that.

lol @ everyone trying to make it seem that Nick sucks but if GSP would win than it would be considered a great win

GTFO

It won't be a great win. It will be an easy win, probably by stoppage via towel throwing. This fight shouldn't even be happening, Hendricks deserves the shot.

he ekes out decisions or he loses. Wow, who could have seen that coming?!

Maybe there is something to the idea that when every fight is one of the best fighters and toughest SOB's in the world, its a lot harder to win, much less finish, than when you fight second tier guys like in Strikeforce.

Uh, his win against BJ, where he smashed him for three rounds, was when he "ekes out" a decision? I don't think youknow what words mean.

Uh, his win against BJ, where he smashed him for three rounds, was when he "ekes out" a decision? I don't think youknow what words mean.

Its called "hyperbole." And I don't consider BJ Penn even a top lightweight anymore. He's 1-4-1 over the last two years, getting chased out of the lightweight division by an outsized featherweight. And compared to what Rory did to him, Diaz gave him a massage.

i don't think you can use BJ as the measuring stick. BJ has not been the same fighter after losing to edgar twice.

Back