GSP visits Pacquiao (video)

McMurder

Blue Belt
Reaction score

figured I would post it in here too if anyone missed it.

Nice thanks for that. And yes there is a channel called BALLS in the PI, it's a sports channel, they show UFC events on there too.

Thanks for the vid. Man you can really see the drifference is hand speed and footwork when it shows them side by side.

Thanks for the vid. Man you can really see the drifference is hand speed and footwork when it shows them side by side.

no doubt Pacquiao's faster but the footage they showed of GSP side by side looks like he was going light

Pac is so fast, I cant imagine how cool it would be to train with him and Roach. That must be awesome

I was in Redondo Beach a few weeks ago and I trained at a gym called Boxing Works for a few days. I was talking to this guy there from downtown LA and he said he used to go see Manny spar and hit the bag at the Wildcard and he is like 10x faster in person than on tv. He said you have to see it up close to truly appreciate it.

Did GSP go for some reason other than to train with Roach? I know he has worked with Roach in the past, but it seems odd to go all the way to the Philippines to work on one aspect.

Did GSP go for some reason other than to train with Roach? I know he has worked with Roach in the past, but it seems odd to go all the way to the Philippines to work on one aspect.

The video said he was there promoting the sports channel Balls in the Philippines

Here's some pics from GSP's Twitter:

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Let's not forget that Manny walks around at about 150 and GSP walks around at about 200. Manny is a super fast fighter for his weight and GSP is pretty damn fast for his.

yall thought pacquiao was fast in that? hell im faster than that. you should see pacquiao at his fastest it will blow your mind if you were impressed by that

Back