GSP - TUF 16 SCRUM/Interview session video

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
they did this tonight during the show.

GSP seems like he hates doing this as much as Diaz. He seems super uncomfortable. He does seem to be excited about getting that PPV money for the Diaz fight.

nick via splitting gsp in 3

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... GSP reminded me of Mayweather there... I think GSP past actions and this ones are very ... hypocritical. Normally I would have said he'd chose to fight the deserving guy (Hendricks) rather than the trash talker.

Class act. And I agree that Diaz is the fight to make now. Huge money for both,and like he said this is the fight most people want to see including me. Hendricks isn't going anywhere and will get his chance.

Nick is an easier win for GSP than Hendricks right now. I would even say Ellenberger is a tougher outing for GSP. Nick will have sub attempts and sub attempts only for the fight with GSP.

I'm a GSP fan, I'm excited to see him fight Diaz, but I couldn't watch the vid past him saying he believes Diaz is the #1 contender. That's just wrong.

he looked energized in that interview, it's good he actually really seems to want to fight diaz, hope that puts some fire in his ass.

If i had been one of the interviewers when he said he doesn't have the power or accuracy of other figthers to finish, i would have asked him where it went.

He used to rape people, now he holds back..

he looked energized in that interview, it's good he actually really seems to want to fight diaz, hope that puts some fire in his ass.

If i had been one of the interviewers when he said he doesn't have the power or accuracy of other figthers to finish, i would have asked him where it went.

He used to rape people, now he holds back..

Really... Never thought once it could be the level of competition has greatly improved?

Wow, GSP is extremely patient with these reporters. I mean how many times does he have to explain the situation to them.

Diaz now IS the right fight. Who knows where Nick will be in 2 years. Hendricks ,sure he deserves it too, but he has many more years left in him that Diaz, so it just makes sense, fight Diaz, then fight Hendricks. The whole Silva thing, he shouldn't even be thinking about that imo.

But respect to GSP for putting up with the same questions over and over. Sheesh.

Back