GSP training @ Soi TaiEd, Phuket

London MMA

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Great video showing GSP training at Tiger Muay Thai, where I have also trained MMA for 10 weeks! Covid has temporarily destroyed what was becoming the fight training mecca in the world, a road called Soi TaiEd in Phuket.

Once its up and running again, I'd seriously recommend any of you who want to get better at MMA, or fancy a fitness, beach and healthy eating holiday, you must go to Soi TaiEd in Phuket! Many other top MMA fighters have also trained in this area, especially just before they hit the big time, so it's highly likely you will see people while you are there that became famous within a year to two later.

This guy gives great and fair reviews for all gyms on the street (go back to Feb 2020, as he cant review since covid19 lockdown)

This sounds like an ad bro.

I guess if I'm in Thailand I'll check out this gym between doing coke and gambling.
Certainly not intended as as ad, more so a review of an MMA tourist destination. I was a paying customer, but love this area so much and think all lovers of MMA would love being there...

I also provided link of a reviewer who provides details for all gyms in the locality

Certainly not intended as as ad, more so a review of an MMA tourist destination. I was a paying customer, but love this area so much and think all lovers of MMA would love being there...

I also provided link of a reviewer who provides details for all gyms in the locality

I'm just messing with you bro. Seems like an awesome place to train and visit.

Oh and lol @ fight training mecca of the world.

Tiger is not even very good for MT within Thailand.

Good enough for GSP and countless professional MMA fighters!
Seems like you have an agenda against this region?

No IDGAF. But calling Tiger MT "the mecca of fighting sports" or whatever makes you look like a tool.

I know it is a joke but for everyone seriously considering this, be careful with drugs in asia, if you get caught in some countries you can face death be warned.
Reminds me of this movie.

91VMGVAoyvL._AC_SY445_.jpg

Reactions: MRT
Don't know that movie actually.
3 friends go on a vacation to Malaysia. One of them decided to stay there. Later the 2 other friends learn that because of their past actions their friend has been arrested for drug possession. With their friend facing a death sentence, the 2 others have to decide whether to return to Malaysia to split the sentence or let him die there.

I won't spoil the movie but it's great. You should watch it.

No IDGAF. But calling Tiger MT "the mecca of fighting sports" or whatever makes you look like a tool.
I called Soi TaiEd the mecca of fighting gyms.
Tiger Muay Thai is merely one of many gyms within this 1 square mile area.
And as I also said, many many top pro MMA figures train at Tiger, which alone makes it an elite training centre.

3 friends go on a vacation to Malaysia. One of them decided to stay there. Later the 2 other friends learn that because of their past actions their friend has been arrested for drug possession. With their friend facing a death sentence, the 2 others have to decide whether to return to Malaysia to split the sentence or let him die there.

I won't spoil the movie but it's great. You should watch it.

Maybe, yeah Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei probably the harshest senteces, here in Germany Iam sparking up everyday. Didn't dare trying to get some when Iam on vacation over there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back