• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GSP took the Bisping fight because a loss to Woodley would be bad for his legacy

He has tons to prove at welterweight. He couldn't even prove that he could beat Hendricks half a decade ago, is he suddenly a much better fighter after hiding out from usada and real fighters this whole time?

This is foolish. By this logic Conor McGregor should be fighting Joseph Duffy and Nate Diaz should be fighting in Josh Thompson or Joe Stevenson.

GSP paid for VADA testing for the Hendricksfight, before USADA was involved with the UFC.

Your post also makes no sense. If GSP is hiding from USADA, then why would he come back at 36 and subject himself to testing?

Old arguments, old thread. This is getting old.

Sometimes. I feel sorry for you, that's why....but you should really stop with the pathological lying or i'm going to have to stop

Where did I lie? I only tell the truth, unlike these diseased GSP fanboys.

This is foolish. By this logic Conor McGregor should be fighting Joseph Duffy and Nate Diaz should be fighting in Josh Thompson or Joe Stevenson.

GSP paid for VADA testing for the Hendricksfight, before USADA was involved with the UFC.

Your post also makes no sense. If GSP is hiding from USADA, then why would he come back at 36 and subject himself to testing?

Old arguments, old thread. This is getting old.

Do you realize that you and NotSoSure post the exact same thing on every GSP thread?

I regret to inform you it doesn't hurt GSP or his fans. It makes you seem small and petty. Trying to tear GSP down doesn't raise you up. That's a losers mentality.
IMG_3064.JPG

Do you realize that you and NotSoSure post the exact same thing on every GSP thread?

I regret to inform you it doesn't hurt GSP or his fans. It makes you seem small and petty. Trying to tear GSP down doesn't raise you up. That's a losers mentality.

That's not true.

Also, you GSPussies post the same shit over and over again. So, it's just damage control. You try to repeat the same lies over and over again to turn them true, and I simply expose them for what they are: lies.

He has more of a chance against Bisping. Still loses though.

Johny Hendricks is super credible.

He's only 70 percent angry though.
Hendricks admitted he was always against testing from the start, and after Hendricks said he wanted to use "WADA" not VADA that GSP was pushing him to do "WADA" but he wouldn't do it.

"I don't know," he said regarding a potential new deal being put together for enhanced drug testing. "Like we've always said, none of this does anything for us. GSP fails a drug test, that kills us. We don't get a title fight. We have nothing to gain from drug testing."
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/9/1...-drug-testing-ped-nearly-as-easy-as-it-sounds

Here is Hendricks admitting GSP was pushing him to do WADA and he would not do it because he doesn't want any extra testing.
And all of a sudden he’s pushing these drug tests and here it is blowing up so big, he has to take WADA, he fails, then I don’t get my title shot. So that’s why I’m sitting here saying I don’t want the drug tests.
http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/johny...-fight-the-best-georges-st-pierre-at-ufc-167/

Back