• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media GSP posts pic with Hughes and Serra

I'm surprised he didn't try to fight Hughes again he literally had to wait till matt turned 40 to finally beat him. Matt will be 50 this year, could be the comeback fight a guy like Georges would take.
GSP beat Hughes when he was in his early 30's.

This guy beats all three of them....

USMAN_KAMARU_L_03-18.png
Usman is a can.

I'm surprised he didn't try to fight Hughes again he literally had to wait till matt turned 40 to finally beat him. Matt will be 50 this year, could be the comeback fight a guy like Georges would take.
Holy shit

What the fuck level of dumb are you on?

Looking at that pic it’s hard to believe that those 3 were total assassins

I can’t decide who Serra resembles more: Dana or Rogan.

His face is closer to Dana's but height wise obviously Rogan

ilf9v6wyhvl61.jpg

Serra is 100x more of a better person than both of them imo

The amount of knowledge and skill in this one photo my gosh...just the life experience level alone ...man ...

Hespetch to them all...

low key depressed...what am i doing with my life haha
Indeed. Out of the entirety of the thread so far, this is a most perceptive observation. But it's equally fair to observe they're the product of the knowledge of a great many unseen individuals who deserve just as much respect but will remain unknown to most. @Gandhi can speak to this better than I, having direct experience and all.

Indeed. Out of the entirety of the thread so far, this is a most perceptive observation. But it's equally fair to observe they're the product of the knowledge of a great many unseen individuals who deserve just as much respect but will remain unknown to most. @Gandhi can speak to this better than I, having direct experience and all.

Absolutely... The pieces that add up to the Sum of one fighter can be many...now bring all three together and that web must be crazy...Serra has Gracie lineage. ..so does GSP ...same coach actually if im not mistaken GSP spent time with Henzo .. and hughes is MFS product that team alone had alot of champions and high level knowledge being shared ..

Back