GSP: most graceful GOATEXIT stay retired !!!

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
GOATs fall and they fall hard.

"Great fighters don't retire they have to be beaten into retirement" -Kenny Florian.

This is true in boxing and all combat sports. It's sad to me to see a slowed Silva, totally aged Cro Cop, Hunt hesitant w Brock when he stuck it to the same size Aerts like lightning, and Fedor struggling with cans. Many great fighters, put on embarassing, slowed down, or terrrible perfomances in their twilight years.

I think GSP exit was the most graceful. In the Kendrics fight he didn't get KTFO like Cro Cop did a dozen times in UFC.

GSP looked simply like a robot whose battery was running low. It was painful to watch him as he was presented with a riddle he could no longer solve but still had the strength to take a beating.

I think he should stay retired. GSPs a smart guy and he knows his level must have decreased. He's gotten older, his style is very clear w all the footage and plans against it easy to make, and there's younger, faster more well rounded guys out there.

I don't want to watch GSP struggle w Gatekeepers. Unless he goes to Rizin and crushes some cans, I'm not interested in UFC comeback. I could be wrong but I think he knows he's slowed.

Stay retired GSP, live free and enjoy your life, health and $$$ !!!​
Man-Riding-Bike-And-Goat-On-His-Back-Funny-Image-For-Whatsapp.jpg

Georges-St-Pierre-girlfriend-Lucy-Onyeforo.jpg

ps- is that Michelle Waterson on the right ???

Really bad idea for him to come back. If he beats Woodley he's still losing to Wonderboy, unless he retires again after winning.

gsp-orange-o.gif

Disgraceful you say?

Perfected the art of holding opponents down for 5 rounds, too bad he could never finish the job

GOATs fall and they fall hard.

"Great fighters don't retire they have to be beaten into retirement" -Kenny Florian.

This is true in boxing and all combat sports. It's sad to me to see a slowed Silva, totally aged Cro Cop, Hunt hesitant w Brock when he stuck it to the same size Aerts like lightning, and Fedor struggling with cans. Many great fighters, put on embarassing, slowed down, or terrrible perfomances in their twilight years.

I think GSP exit was the most graceful. In the Kendrics fight he didn't get KTFO like Cro Cop did a dozen times in UFC.

GSP looked simply like a robot whose battery was running low. It was painful to watch him as he was presented with a riddle he could no longer solve but still had the strength to take a beating.

I think he should stay retired. GSPs a smart guy and he knows his level must have decreased. He's gotten older, his style is very clear w all the footage and plans against it easy to make, and there's younger, faster more well rounded guys out there.

I don't want to watch GSP struggle w Gatekeepers. Unless he goes to Rizin and crushes some cans, I'm not interested in UFC comeback. I could be wrong but I think he knows he's slowed.

Stay retired GSP, live free and enjoy your life, health and $$$ !!!​
Man-Riding-Bike-And-Goat-On-His-Back-Funny-Image-For-Whatsapp.jpg

Georges-St-Pierre-girlfriend-Lucy-Onyeforo.jpg

ps- is that Michelle Waterson on the right ???

Don't know who that is but she is gorgeous!

I'd be hard pressed not to favor him against Woodley ATM. Nows a good time to come back, remind the rest of the division that he's the best WW ever, then officially retire.

How should have lost to Rig tho.

I agree it was a skewed decision. But he went the distance and didn't get KTFO.... watch Cro Cop's UFC KO reel, it almost matches his own KO reel which is sad.

GSP should stay retired. He has nothing left to prove. He is the GOAT in MMA.

Coming back s a shell of his former self, after multiple knee surgeries and years of layoff, would be sad.

Who wants to see him totally lost in the cage, like BJ has been his last few fights?

Perfected the art of holding opponents down for 5 rounds, too bad he could never finish the job

When was the last time a fight was stood up while he was in top position? Thought so. He was always active. Penn couldn't come out for the final round, guess he got beat up from being laid on? He was so supremely skilled he didn't need to go balls to wall like a fucking idiot - and he's hated for it.

I wouldn't say getting your ass kicked and then announcing your leaving the sport whilst still suffering from head trauma is particularly graceful tbh.

When was the last time a fight was stood up while he was in top position? Thought so. He was always active. Penn couldn't come out for the final round, guess he got beat up from being laid on? He was so supremely skilled he didn't need to go balls to wall like a fucking idiot - and he's hated for it.

I'll admit it's not an exciting style but he's a martial artist, figured out a way to stay on top, and get the W.

You get Conor whose the opposite, takes too much risk and in a year nobody will know who he is.

I wouldn't say getting your ass kicked and then announcing your leaving the sport whilst still suffering from head trauma is particularly graceful tbh.

Im speaking relatively... have you seen what happened to other GOATs ???

Don't worry he'll stay retired, in his own words usada and the danger of false positives is daunting

Best journeyman exit goes to Chris Lytle. Left at a high point in his career.

Ts not all Asians look a like. Clearly not waterson. Also idc about gsp

Graceful exit?? He literally got beat up by Hendricks and instead of doing the right thing and giving him a rematch he decided to take his ball and go home. Before he left, everyone was sick of how boring gsp's 25 minute gym sessions were. The only thing that's exciting about a gsp comeback is seeing him potentially tap to strikes again.

#GUERNICAbless

graceful? he got his ass kicked in a very controversial fight that most think he lost.

Back