Jones would be number 1 if it wasnt for drugs

The end.

Mac
Porier
Barbosa
Gaethje
Even michael Johnson
Ragin al

Are all waaaaay more dangerous than anyone Georges ever fought and khabib fucking demolished them while Georges went life and death with Dan hardy, 3-7 condit, 6-10 alves and lol 0-6 all ko losses josh koscheck..twice. So yeah khabib is eons ahead of Georges on any goat list.

hahahah 'Life and death with Dan Hardy'....Wut??

Seriously guys,

look at Khabib's level of competition. He's fought lower skilled fighters all his career up until his last 5 or so fights. Let's put this to rest, Khabib isn't even at Cormier's level.
Good thread... exactly what was missing and not covered by the last thousands of threads this week. Also share your insights on Goku vs Superman... Will wait at the edge of my chair...

Anybody who thinks they have the definite answer is fucking stupid. It's fun to argue about the goat, but you could make a case for probably 6-8 fighters.

Jon Jones would lose to Khabib via count out by hiding from USADA all day under the octagon.

Heck I'd even put Anderson above him

GSP
Jones
Anderson / Fedor
Khabib

Seriously guys,

look at Khabib's level of competition. He's fought lower skilled fighters all his career up until his last 5 or so fights. Let's put this to rest, Khabib isn't even at Cormier's level.
What you say doesn’t count cause Gsp is the best thing to come out of Canada and you’re obsessed with him.

I'd love to see USADA Jon Jones against a rock solid roided Khabib at 195+.

Can you imagine current Jones vs jacked up +20lbs of muscle Khabib? How much of the size advantage can Khabib make up with chemical help?

Jones has never been stopped by anybody. Never been submitted by anybody. But yeah I’m sure it would be a piece of cake LOL.

I love Jon Jones as a fighter but let's be real. He's fought no one like Khabib. Jones has looked very human many times.

Khabib is p4p#1, LW GOAT And Overall One true GOAT. It has already been established and a hard fact now. No use denying it.

No like this
images

USADA

Any version and size of Jon Jones obliterates Khabib. Are you kidding me. One front kick and Khabib will be begging for mercy

Jon has more drug test failures in the last 7 years than finishes, my man. Now he's gonna teep kick ko someone? C'mon man, critical thinking.

Have GSP as GOAT.

Boner definitely has a stronger resume than Kabob. That's not really seriously debatable.

The only factor is how strongly popping influences GOAT ranking.

Khabib Nurmagomedov < Jon Jones < Khamzat Chimaev

I love Jon Jones as a fighter but let's be real. He's fought no one like Khabib. Jones has looked very human many times.

He put the L on DC.

Khabib won't fight until he is 40... He won't even fight until he is 33..

This argument gets silly when 1 guy is a LW and the other going up to HW..

He put the L on DC.

Khabib won't fight until he is 40... He won't even fight until he is 33..

This argument gets silly when 1 guy is a LW and the other going up to HW..

DC is a boxer who is too old and fat to wrestle, my man.

My original comment said if they were in the same weight class, so Jones "going up to hw" means nothing. It also means nothing, because he's been saying that since 2013, yet has 0 fights at the weight.

Jones has a far better resume, for sure. Tainted with drug failures and several razor thin decisions. It's not too crazy to think if Jones and Khabib were the same weight class, Khabib would have a great chance to win. Jones has looked like shit for several fights, and Khabib has finished several fights in a row. Post-USADA Jones is not the same guy that fought Shogun.

DC is a boxer who is too old and fat to wrestle, my man.

My original comment said if they were in the same weight class, so Jones "going up to hw" means nothing. It also means nothing, because he's been saying that since 2013, yet has 0 fights at the weight.

Jones has a far better resume, for sure. Tainted with drug failures and several razor thin decisions. It's not too crazy to think if Jones and Khabib were the same weight class, Khabib would have a great chance to win. Jones has looked like shit for several fights, and Khabib has finished several fights in a row. Post-USADA Jones is not the same guy that fought Shogun.
This is like saying if Manny Pacquiao was in the same weight class as Mike Tyson he would absolutely brutalize him. It has no basis in reality or fact. It’s fantasyland 101. So again I reiterate this is a stupid conversation. Jones has never lost a legitimate fight his life. DC is top five all time on anybody’s list with half a brain. He is a two division champion. Blowing away legit heavy weights and light heavy weights. Khabib has never even competed at 170 pounds. Just stop it.

Back