GSP has the worst fan base in MMA

It’s the hardcore GSP Stans, the ones who get in their feels if people don’t praise GSP as the greatest thing ever.

They defend that hypocritical fraud.
See that’s weird. They just don’t care about roids, like most people who watch America sports. They just see it as a constant. It’s not super deep

243797.jpg

Pre USADA Tom..

d33.png

Shogun fans are another bread of delusional bums, even worse than GSP because GSP is at least a GOAT and has one of the GOAT careers so having delusional fans following him ez normal.

Basically Shogun fans are Blackfyre supporters @Threetrees

Fiodor fans still think he's the goat to this day

imagine

Yet GSP fans are always claiming he’s the most hated dude lol. Like the worst people say is that 3 or 4 guys MGHT be higher than him on some imaginary list lol
‘What a strange fanbase
If that's your only evidence for why GSP has the worst fan base in MMA, then I can't help but think this is yet another one of your troll threads.

And this is coming from someone who's indifferent towards GSP.

In what way

In every way.

Make excuses for his PED busts - Then go accuse every other fighter of PED’s

Claim he purposefully let Sonnen beat him up for 4 rounds just so he could sub him in the 5th.

Claim he got bored/lost on purpose against Chris.

Fail to acknowledge he ducked Jones and Shogun yet call out GSP on ducking him.

Bunch of excuse makers and hypocrites

In every way.

Make excuses for his PED busts - Then go accuse every other fighter of PED’s

Claim he purposefully let Sonnen beat him up for 4 rounds just so he could sub him in the 5th.

Claim he got bored/lost on purpose against Chris.

Fail to acknowledge he ducked Jones and Shogun yet call out GSP on ducking him.

Bunch of excuse makers and hypocrites
This seems more about you tbh

If that's your only evidence for why GSP has the worst fan base in MMA, then I can't help but think this is yet another one of your troll threads.

And this is coming from someone who's indifferent towards GSP.
The idea is that GSP is an almost universally respect mma fighter who has a fan base who pretends he’s constantly under attack. This, to me, is far worse than the normal overzealous fandom in MMA which is more normal. It’s of course my opinion, you are welcome to your own

You're absolutely right.
Worst fanbases in MMA:

1. GSP
2. Khabib
3. Conor

I thought Jon Jones just had trolls, not actual fans. You learn something new every day.

Absolutely right about McTapper and Khaboobs fans though. Can't stand either group, and ironically, for the same reasons.

How can JJ not have fans when he is such a great fighter??
Oh his personality and all the stuff outside the cage? A real combat sport enthusiast does not care about these things when witnessing such talent.

See that’s weird. They just don’t care about roids, like most people who watch America sports. They just see it as a constant. It’s not super deep

Except they did when it was Sonnen. That was the excuse as to why he dominated Anderson in those 4 rounds and that he had broken ribs.

Again hypocrites

Back