GSP has one adversary in mind

Burt Kocain the wrassler

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
In this French podcast, GSP says this adversary is Khabib:
Feels better than ever. Colitis symptoms cured. No interest in Silva. Less and less interest in coming back one day. But one name could make him change his mind.

I can't image how it must feel to be a lifelong winner like GSP

He is what people dream of being

Would watch.

Would tape onto VCR and label it up.

creepy_vhs_tape_thrift_store_find-696x449.jpg

Prime GSP walked around 190-193 lbs.

I don't think he can make LW at this age. His chances are much better if he fights him at 170 instead.

For fucks sake.....

Khabib vs. Tony. That's is it.

Prime GSP walked around 190-193 lbs.

I don't think he can make LW at this age. His chances are much better if he fights him at 170 instead.
I disagree... He fucked himself up badly when he moved up to 185. He makes 155 like the professional he is.

GSP would literally destroy that Fool.
based on what exactly?

Khabib is younger and has elite grappling just like or even more so then GSP. people could argue GSP's striking is better but Khabib more then hold his own against one of the better strikers in mma ( conor )

based on what exactly?

Khabib is younger and has elite grappling just like or even more so then GSP. people could argue GSP's striking is better but Khabib more then hold his own against one of the better strikers in mma ( conor )

Exactly, GSP would Murk him badly.

I feel conflicted about GSP. He sort of missed the money fights and he is just trying to go down the record books while getting some money. I don't like how he has no plans to defend any belt.

GSP's face looks thinner than I have ever seen it before.

Clearly he is migrating his weight to a healthy point where he can fight Khabib.

If he does end up fighting Khabib, a huge money fight for both of them and wins, will there be any doubt of his status as the greatest MMA fighter to ever compete?

GSP aso says that he was probably going through a depression before the Hendricks fight. One day he'll talk about the personal problems he went through during his last fights before his 4 years break.

Colitis is cured? It's a miracle! Let's go fight Woodley now. GSP: Erm no aliens..Colitis will come back at 170 lbs. Must fight at 155 lbs.

In all seriousness I wouldn't mind seeing this fight happen.

Back