• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media GSP got his own Sculpture

dhGj2JE.jpg

Again, Sherdog is slipping. I guess I better do it, myself.

"Looks like a heavy statue. It would suck to be trapped underneath for twenty-five minutes."

Someone needs to tell GSP that frosted tips died out 15 years ago.

Canadians like to honour our sporting heros this way. And even foreign heros. In Montreal they have a statue of Jackie Robinson outside of Olympic Stadium.

And I think TS actually meant scuplture. But, wtf. Most of you probably didn’t catch the glaring error anyway. You see, a sculptor is a person that sculps. A sculpture is the creation made by a sculptor.

It looks like Obama lol

Was about to say the same thing. Georges St. Obama.

That new Obama statue looks great.

I was about to post the exact same thing.lol

It kinda looks like Obama.

Edit: Already been said. Lol.

Why does it look more like GSP when it's Obama next to it and vice versa?
<mma4>

That thing should be named after my username.

Canadians like to honour our sporting heros this way. And even foreign heros. In Montreal they have a statue of Jackie Robinson outside of Olympic Stadium.

And I think TS actually meant scuplture. But, wtf. Most of you probably didn’t catch the glaring error anyway. You see, a sculptor is a person that sculps. A sculpture is the creation made by a sculptor.
Actually I came expecting him having hired a sculptor, who I assumed would be sculpting him as an Orca, as he be riding off the rails of the crazy train recently, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
138cfh
Back