GSP GOAT -DC

Discuss in before greasegate and tapped to strikes.

He’s entitled to HIS opinion as is everyone else, but no such thing as goat. There are a lot of great fighters though.

Prime Fedor beats every MMA fighter who ever lived.
Fedor%252520VS%252520Werdum.gif

Lol at the Anderoid nuthuggers. Hard times for them

Golden age of HW's?? Nog, Fedor and CC.. Who else? He went to SF in a cage and was 1-3 all losses by finish including losing to a MW..

The "losing to a MW" argument prove you are just a troll or a moron.

I will not debate with you.

The "losing to a MW" argument prove you are just a troll or a moron.

I will not debate with you.

Well you know life can be hard.. Sorry you haven't got the energy... Have some OJ, and maybe you will come around..

lol, no, DC couldn't handle washed up Anderson on the feet, and he was coming in off of watching tv for months and surgery. Prime Fedor in a ring puts DC on queer street. Fedor now could too if he lands before his chin is touched.

Couldn’t handle Anderson on the feet?

cWulEPa.gif

hU3qnM2.gif

Was just easier to wrestle him

this one will be a hard pill to swallow for some of the late GSP haters... as already said in a few threads, the newest GSP hate is solely based on one fighters nuthuggers who have low key started to bash all legends bellow LHW who compete for the GOAT status, and as GSP is the one who comes closest to their boys weight they have concentrated their hate strongly against him... now when their boys mentor, godfather of the gym if you want, confirms that GSP in fact is the GOAT I see some of them starting to bitch about DC as well...

Couldn’t handle Anderson on the feet?

cWulEPa.gif

hU3qnM2.gif

Was just easier to wrestle him

Yeah, now post when Anderson kept hurting him. Cormier is not on Anderson's level striking (even old washed up Anderson). The fight was barely on the feet from what I remember and Cormier did really bad during that short time.

I guess Cormier could have went for some eye pokes like he did against Stipe to try and get a finish. Or come in heavy and pull down on his towel again. He likes cheating almost as much as Jones.

I did.. CC was proven to be highly overrated in his UFC run. Watch the fight again with Fedor in Pride. Fedor did not beat his ass on the feet.. He won the fight by taking down CC and controlling the ground. Cain, Stipe, maybe even Brock could have done that to CC.. And then CC comes to the UFC, can't handle the cage, or the UFC HW Roster..

And Fedor was proven to be highly overrated in his Strikeforce run.

They were the 3 HWs that were UFC champs while Fedor was dominating as Pride champ.

Proving that prime Fedor would have easily been a multi defending UFC HW champ had he been in the UFC instead of Pride and it’s superior HW division.

This likelihood doesn't even neccessarily equate to even being the best p4p at the time(he was not clearly better than CC nor Barnett the 2 Pride OW finalists)nm GOAT. LHW was better accounting for all promotions. Fedor was the best HW for that span, at least large parts of it. It does not warrant being anywhere near a GOAT conversation that isn't just HW.

Also Mir's career as a whole doesn't account for how good he was or perceived to be prior to his accident.

Yeah, now post when Anderson kept hurting him. Cormier is not on Anderson's level striking (even old washed up Anderson). The fight was barely on the feet from what I remember and Cormier did really bad during that short time.

I guess Cormier could have went for some eye pokes like he did against Stipe to try and get a finish. Or come in heavy and pull down on his towel again. He likes cheating almost as much as Jones.

Why don’t you post where Anderson kept hurting him if this is true. If the fight was barely on the feet why state DC couldn’t handle him there. Is it because he decided to take the easy way to victory?

this one will be a hard pill to swallow for some of the late GSP haters... as already said in a few threads, the newest GSP hate is solely based on one fighters nuthuggers who have low key started to bash all legends bellow LHW who compete for the GOAT status, and as GSP is the one who comes closest to their boys weight they have concentrated their hate strongly against him... now when their boys mentor, godfather of the gym if you want, confirms that GSP in fact is the GOAT I see some of them starting to bitch about DC as well...

Please stop, you are stating too many facts. Imagine claiming someone is GOAT while having less than a handful of defenses while not facing one elite fighter that has elite wrestling lmao.

Please stop, you are stating too many facts. Imagine claiming someone is GOAT while having less than a handful of defenses while not facing one elite fighter that has elite wrestling lmao.

yes, even worse, you have here a quite good coordinated group of trolls who pretend to come from all different areas (countries, religions, etc) and who are coordinated in terms of opening threads and bombing them with their boys praise or attacking other threads which do not claim that their boy is the next prophet of mma... crazy.. never have I experienced something like that on sherdog, and I am here since like 2005 (with my first account)

Back