GSP expecting

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
RC6e402.png

<{Heymansnicker}>

The alien worm fron Gastelum's chin is the father.

Whatever happened to all the talk of personal issues after the Hendricks fight?

GSP was supposedly hit with a paternity suit, then no news. Either he paid to keep her quiet or it was all BS.

GSP retired,

Since, half of Sherdog is
bkhbIX7.gif

Starting to think that you miss him more than I Do.

What a sad Bunch of haters you guys make

Whatever happened to all the talk of personal issues after the Hendricks fight?

GSP was supposedly hit with a paternity suit, then no news. Either he paid to keep her quiet or it was all BS.
It was a black lady, I think he paid them off
Sherdog doesn’t bring up George’s mistakes

Let me introduce you all to a forgotten ability among some sherdoggers, that just so happens to be an innate ability most mammals.

I have lactose (dairy) intolerance and if I eat a pizza my stomach will look like that the next day after I take a dump.

If I drink milk I’ll go straight to the bathroom but I can eat slower digesting things like cheese. The caveat is I will pay for it the next day after I go. Stomach swells up....weightlifting belts won’t fit...lol it sucks.

Seriously, my wife laughs at me because I look 5 months pregnant.

Hes just full of Poutine and maple syrup

It was a black lady, I think he paid them off
Sherdog doesn’t bring up George’s mistakes
Meh that's personal, wasn't much of a fan of Chael calling out Jon Jon either. Comes off as femanine imo.

If you aren't hurting anyone, or using people for your gain, I don't need to know about it.

I have lactose intolerance and if I eat a pizza my stomach will look like that the next day after I take a dump.

Seriously, my wife laughs at me because I look 5 months pregnant.
Samsies pal, or anything actually. Love ice cream, if I have a pint I look like a fucking bowling ball for half a week. The worst.

Back