• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GSP did nothing wrong.

Unrealistic huh ? wanting the only true superfight possible for him and nope we get Bisping huh.

But okay be blind to his ways and to his safe fighting / point fighting.

He is great but he has issues and we can't all overlook them so easily.

After 4 years he should take the hardest fight he could. A fight that would have been difficult even in his prime. Makes perfect sense !!!
Also bisping had the belt,anderson wasnt of any value when gsp returned.

GSPs style is what works for him. His millions of fans are ok with it. No one cares if you arent.

What issues??

Anderson > cherry picking fraud GSP

Anderson cherry picked all his fights at LHW and tried to cherry pick Cung Le and Franklin instead of Weidman.

Cherry picking, PED taking fraud

Sorry, but GOATs dont go 10 years not being able to finish a single opponent in their weight class, and 5 years not being able to finish any opponent at all.

Also, GOATS dont tap to strikes, to Matt Serra no less.

The Mt. Rushmore of GOATS:

View attachment 384343

View attachment 384347

View attachment 384357

View attachment 384345

You hit the nail on its head! Doesn’t matter if you completely dominate your opponents and never lose a round, if you don’t finish them you are a can and obviously you were never any good. I think Silva was better but you would have to be a more embarrassing version of the Just Bleed guy if you think finishing opponents is the most important thing to be considered one of the GOATs.

After 4 years he should take the hardest fight he could. A fight that would have been difficult even in his prime. Makes perfect sense !!!
Also bisping had the belt,anderson wasnt of any value when gsp returned.

GSPs style is what works for him. His millions of fans are ok with it. No one cares if you arent.

What issues??

You are clearly to close to this to be objective.

To say he did nothing wrong, have you not seen him fight the past fights, have you not seen his choices after all that you say 'nothing wrong'.

Okay then go with it while I don't he is great but he did plenty wrong.

Sorry, but GOATs dont go 10 years not being able to finish a single opponent in their weight class, and 5 years not being able to finish any opponent at all.

View attachment 384343

View attachment 384347

View attachment 384357

View attachment 384345
Anderson got tapped by a lightweight, and failed multiple drug test next

Fedor got kod by a middleweight next

Jon Jones that fought osp is the clean Jones and looked like shit, can't pass a drug test under usada next.

Khabib? Less finishing rate than gsp with zero title defenses.

Gsp avenged his two losses in dominant fashion, fought and beat the most ranked opponents than anybody in that list.

Big girls don't cry

GSP: the guy that was a destroyer of worlds...

...until he landed on planet Serra and was defeated.

He then began a grand strategy of how to acquire and maintain the belt in the safest manner humanly possible.

The problem with GSP wasn’t that he played it excruciatingly safe in every damned title defense. The problem was that he gave us a glimpse of what he could have been if he didn’t.

it doesn't matter GSP didnt finish... he dominated the fights. Anderson was on juice, Jones was on juice, and Fedor was in Pride, which didnt drug test so was probably on juice. I like the 3 guys I just said were on juice, but GSP is the GOAT arguably, and after he wins the LW Title, will be the GOAT... no questions asked

People wanted Silva vs Jones too. How come that fight never happened?
Excellent point my good sir. You are allowed in the honorable gsp grappling house of worship tabarnak death tournament.

View attachment 384343

View attachment 384347

View attachment 384357

View attachment 384345

GSP can easily finish opponents as I believe you can see in earlier Georges. He chose not to because it's SAFER to carry on humping to ensure victory.

GOAT’s don’t need poison to win a matchup stylistically made in heaven for them

Back