GSP DID Hold up MW

That’s a whole lot of assuming. If you think he’s lying fair enough. End of the day he could have easily held onto the belt until they were forced strip him creating more hold up of the division. He did do the honourable thing
He did the thing that kept his stock from plummeting even further. People were pissed at him for holding up the division for a fight he did not deserve so he can remain relevant while not fighting. You're right he could hold him n longer but there would only be more "coward" remarks and he could pretend like he gave it up for the sake of the division and was sick. It benefited HIM to give it up in 30 days. Why even hold on to it for 30 if he never intended to defend? Why sign a contract saying you will unify vs Whitaker if you don't intend to? Because you are a con artist.

He did the thing that kept his stock from plummeting even further. People were pissed at him for holding up the division for a fight he did not deserve so he can remain relevant while not fighting.

Yeah people like you. I’m sure he cares you blame him for holding up the division and getting a title fight he didn’t deserve

<36>

Yeah people like you. I’m sure he cares you blame him for holding up the division and getting a title fight he didn’t deserve

<36>
Of course he doesn't give ashit about me dummy! Nor does he give a shit about UFC or the other MW fighters. Fake martial artist money grab coward. Glad he is gone. Nobody falling for his crap again.

Of course he doesn't give ashit about me dummy! Nor does he give a shit about UFC or the other MW fighters. Fake martial artist money grab coward. Glad he is gone. Nobody falling for his crap again.

Tell me how you really feel though

<DCrying>

Holding up the division would have been ok if he would at least defend. He got his easy belt and then ran.

Uncle Dana held up the division b/c we wanted the GSP payday for the 2017 balance sheet.

Holding up the division would have been ok if he would at least defend. He got his easy belt and then ran.

So it really bothers you that he got his easy belt and ran that you’d rather have him hold up the division? Sounds like you just wanted to see him lose

People keep saying "at least he didn't hold up the division..."

Yes he did!

He announces his comeback vs Bisping in 2016 then says he can't fight until 2017 November. So Bisping has a fight vs Romero which he cancels to wait for the GSP fight. Selfish and disrespectful towards al the MW fighters who earned a shot.

Now Mousasi is gone too. Thanks GSP.
107t2jc.jpg

He is a big part of the problem. Not all his fault, of course. WME needing money fights to pay off interest and Bisping wanting a payday also. It just needs to be said that GSP isn't the true martial artist and saint (no our intended) that people always praise him for. People live with nostalgia that can't be touched with regards to him and his character. He was intrinsic in fucking over MW
One opportunistic fight does not make him a bad person or a non-true martial artist.

He has proven more than once to be a good guy overall and really a true martial artist.

You cannot take that away from him because you are frustrated with his most recent choices. No matter how hard you try.

And you should really understand that absolutely noone is always nice or always bad. That's why you will always be wrong if you judge someone based of one or a few actions.

Tell me how you really feel though

<DCrying>
I've told you. Your gifs don't strengthen your argument, child. If you have anything to say why GSP did not hold up MW or was respectable for what he just did, then go ahead. Otherwise go shoop yourself onto the head of a sheep or a sucker

Bisping Faked like three injuries sitting on the sidelines hoping the fight would come together. You blame the champion for that. He refused to fight.

One opportunistic fight does not make him a bad person or a non-true martial artist.

He has proven more than once to be a good guy overall and really a true martial artist.

You cannot take that away from him because you are frustrated with his most recent choices. No matter how hard you try.

And you should really understand that absolutely noone is always nice or always bad. That's why you will always be wrong if you judge someone based of one or a few actions.
OJ Simpson was a great human being and had he most amazing football career. You are only as good as your last performance

Bisping Faked like three injuries sitting on the sidelines hoping the fight would come together. You blame the champion for that. He refused to fight.
GSP and the UFC were enablers to Bisping. And vice versa. It was shitty what he did.

GSP and the UFC were enablers to Bisping. And vice versa. It was shitty what he did.

GSP announced his come back and wanted to fight Michael. What is the problem with that exactly? The timing of it is not his fault. He is not a matchmaker. The UFC could have forced Michael to fight somebody else. They didn’t.

People keep saying "at least he didn't hold up the division..."

Yes he did!

He announces his comeback vs Bisping in 2016 then says he can't fight until 2017 November. So Bisping has a fight vs Romero which he cancels to wait for the GSP fight. Selfish and disrespectful towards al the MW fighters who earned a shot.

Now Mousasi is gone too. Thanks GSP.

of course he did. anyone saying otherwise probably jerks off to gsp.

I've told you. Your gifs don't strengthen your argument, child. If you have anything to say why GSP did not hold up MW or was respectable for what he just did, then go ahead. Otherwise go shoop yourself onto the head of a sheep or a sucker

Yes, you’ve told me and countless others everyday ever since GSP vacated the belt. I understand it bothers you so much GSP won the MW title. Crying about it won’t undo it.

I’ve already said my piece. I didn’t realise GSP had that amount of power to hold the UFC and Bisping to ransom lol you stupid goof. As if Bisping ducking actual contenders is GSP’s fault. Again, this is how butthurt you are over GSP

OJ Simpson was a great human being and had he most amazing football career. You are only as good as your last performance
Lol you are really desperate to compare this to murder. Shows how pathetic your point and argumentation are.

So it really bothers you that he got his easy belt and ran that you’d rather have him hold up the division? Sounds like you just wanted to see him lose

That's not what I said. What I did say was a defense would have made fans like me forget the nonsensical fight. His running made the whole thing worse.

Whether he won or lost against Whittaker wouldn't have mattered to me. I would have respected him either way. His fanboys seem to be happy with him hand picking fights that he is comfortable with.

Oh noes, a bunch of UFC divisions don't have a legitimate champ.

That damn GSP, it's all his fault. He has no honour. I can't wait to see him get beat up! [/sarc]

That's not what I said. What I did say was a defense would have made fans like me forget the nonsensical fight. His running made the whole thing worse.

You legit said you wouldn’t mind if GSP held up the division if it meant him defending the belt. How can someone who isn’t invested in seeing him lose want that? He couldn’t see himself fighting anytime soon so he vacated and the division can go forward.

Whether he won or lost against Whittaker wouldn't have mattered to me. I would have respected him either way. His fanboys seem to be happy with him hand picking fights that he is comfortable with.

But you can’t respect him for vacating the belt because he picked an easy fight according to you and his haters. Well at least you don’t have to worry about him picking easy fights at MW anymore now that the division is already moving on yet people still upset GSP vacated. Go figure.

Back