• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gsp defended the title 9 times,beat better competition and people still think fedor is greater?

I had to give up on such restrictions. Now I dunna care what they do outta the cage or to their bodies...Like a stripper dance fer me!

$$$ for entertainment and I am entertained!

That's cool, you have different parameters as do I.

But Fedor only fought like 2 elite fighters his whole career and didn’t finish them. Also Fedor didn’t have much skill outside of closed eyes brawling. GSP is a generational talent, Fedor got surpassed quick.

Fedor beat every top HW of his generation ( nog, cro cop, aa, Sylvia, etc ) only fight that didn’t happen was the couture fight ..

GSPgreasing1.gif~c200

slip1.gif

Breathing exercises, brah

Beating every single fighter you have ever faced, at his level of competition, is pretty much the absolute definition of greatness.

"Beating" by out pointing them on a judges scorecard, or actually beating them, the way Fedor did?

But yeah let's pretend that decisioning opponents is just as dominant as beating them so badly that they can't continue.

I think both of you guys have solid arguments, while I can appreciate a win. One does get bonus or style points for finishes.

gsp is similar to Rhonda rousey he fought in a weaker division that wasn't formed yet
and he was the best of them
as soon as the division started to form he got a gift in Hendricks win, a quit in his PRIME
he didn't have division cleaned out at all there were all sorts of guys, that he didn't match up well with all these guys were his age even
Lawler, Woodley, Wonderboy, Maia, GSP is a pioneer and a legend, for bringing superman punch, and power takedowns, but how do you call him a goat
Fedor isn't even close to a goat
Most of the divisions don't have a goat yet simply because sport is to new and the development is there
Only thing I really see is Stipe is goat HW
LHW- no one really cormier doesn't really have a chance cause of oldness and jones between roids and being a fuck up ruined his legacy
MW - You could say Anderson buy my question is Yoel Romero is ayear younger than Anderson and I think he beats any version of Anderson his whole career, as his speed probably would be to much.
Anderson is another guy that alluded some guys in his run, Jacare,Yoel, are the big two that are similar in age.
The thing is first Anderson silva he didn't really have anything for Weidman either, and he wasn't that old yet.
WW-Woodley with a few more victories would be number one on my list because of how stacked the division is
LW-no long term dominate guy, the definition of carousel
FW - Aldo is another guy who started to disappear as the division formed
BW nobody

then you have Demetrius Johnson who a destroyed a division, but again the division isn't very good probably will never be, because its just to small for most talented guys with any lean muscle at all

LOL you why dont you use a picture of when Fedor was "in his prime" like his fanboys like to use, not of a recent pic.

Anyways:
CPXu9LYWEAA4iPA.jpg

Same size as Cain.

Fedor_Emelianenko_With_Kettlebells-11135.jpg

Oh yea, such a LHW lol.

Whether it was anabolics or not, Fedor switched from heavy kettle bell use to more technique driven training (focusing more on his boxing).

GSP's refs didn't have earpieces and his fights weren't fixed by the Yakuza.

they already told you why the first picture is bad. Im just playing your game.

Yet the pic of GSP and Fedor is not, when GSP is closer to the camera with a thick ass cardigan on ??

Play dumb games, win dumb prizes.

Post on your real account bitch.

Personally I think the all time GOAT would be someone bigger than GSP. Probably a LHW or HW who's legit the baddest man on the planet not this artificial P4P.

But unlike other sherdogers I'm not going to be like "FUCK YOU FOR HAVING AN OPINION"

Fedor is the GOAT
Deal with it!

<Fedor23>

GSP fought a bunch of lightweights and 1 dimensional fighters.

Also got KO'ed in his prime.

Fedor has always rankked #1 P4P over Frenchy.

Not even close.
Lightweights? Pretty sure GSP fought Welterweights. Calling him "Frenchy". You sound a little bitter.

Fedor fought a bunch of nobodies, got KO'd in the first round by a 41 year old MW. That just shows that all the opponents he's faced in his career were a joke.

GSP fought the very best. A lot of his opponents had incredible records or were on big winning streaks. Fought top 10 and top 5 guys his entire career while Fedor was facing a bunch of cans somewhere in Japan.

GSP > Fedor

And it's not even close.

Yet the pic of GSP and Fedor is not, when GSP is closer to the camera with a thick ass cardigan on ??

Play dumb games, win dumb prizes.

Post on your real account bitch.

why should I take you seriously? btw. you have at least 2-3 accounts.

upload_2018-2-18_22-21-38.png
upload_2018-2-18_22-22-2.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-18_22-22-40.png
    upload_2018-2-18_22-22-40.png
    117.5 KB · Views: 4
  • upload_2018-2-18_22-24-32.png
    upload_2018-2-18_22-24-32.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 6
Back