GSP beats both Lawlor and Wonderboy easy

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Match ups make fights, and those two, I'd imagine GSP would have no problem dispatching with ease.

We'll never know. GSP's bread and butter was striking but turned into an MMA wrestling machine, it would have been interesting to see how he would have prepared for him in his prime!

I'll be surprised if GSP comes back. I'd never count him out of fight, but it wouldn't be an easy win for him with either man. I also think either of them could beat him.

GSP doesn't do so well with wrestlers who can strike (Koscheck can't strike). Lawler likely beats him 6/10 times. GSP likely loses to Hendricks bad enough even a judges gift wont save him either. Wonderboy, I don't know. He's definitely a more dangerous striker than GSP. The question is whether GSP can get him to the ground enough, which he may well be able to. I could see Wonderboy keeping the distance well and scoring a knockout or GSP outgrappling him to a UD.

GSP isn't getting any younger, or becoming a better fighter because he's retired.

He was arguably declining pre-retirement, and didn't he blow another ACL since then?

Prime St Pierre beats anyone at ww.

St Pierre played it too safe against guys like Shields and Koscheck in their 2nd fight.

He should've opened up and lit them both up. He didn't though.

GSP's GnP on Condit is still some of the most brutal shit I have seen.

He was fucking going to town on Condit's skull.

Don't Think his wrestling is good enough to beat Lawler at this Point.

"Prime St Pierre beats anyone at ww."

True

He can beat them, but it won't be easy in no way. And like others already said... GSP is not in his prime anymore. Lawler and Thompshon are big WWs. GSP is small compared to today's standards. Just sayin'.

GSP isn't getting any younger, or becoming a better fighter because he's retired.

He was arguably declining pre-retirement, and didn't he blow another ACL since then?

True to that. Gsp is one of the greatest , but times has changed, and i think wright now he would have problems with everybody from the top. Lawler aint champion for nothing.

He would lay on them both with the fury of 10,000 tigers.

the GSP version of "dispatching with ease" is a 5 round decision. I really almost can't call it dispatching. If he still has that blitz double, he could do it to anyone on the roster at WW.

Much no. Hendricks beat St Pierre. Everyone knows that. Thompson would ko Georges with some ease.

Lawler would be the favorite. GSP's wrestling went downhill.

If he hasn't declined much since retiring, I'd favor him over Wonderboy. But who knows where he's at?

Also, he trains with Wonderboy.

Yes. He TDs declined a lot after his first ACL tear, and since retiring he's had another tear.

Anyone know if it was the same knee?

Prime GSP was a beast not a man alive that could beat him in the weight class.. Robbie has some sort of inhuman chin. Currently I reckon Thompson or Rory should/will take the belt. Lawler is just amazing, completely thought he would lose al 4 of his last 4 fights and he won them all add to the mix Condit if he doesn't retire. What a division.

You just dont know at this point. Prime GSP would probably decision them and even that aint for sure.

One thing's for sure - he aint beating Hendricks though.

Back