GRUESOME broken arm on live fight pass fight now!

Most likely tore every muscle, ligament and tendon in/around his elbow.
His shoulder seems to also have been significantly damaged.
I'm no doctor, but I'd assume he will need to go through multiple surgeries to fix his arm, elbow and shoulder.
An athlete's tool is his body, he uses it every day to go to work.
These type of injuries have a significant impact on athlete's careers. Most never recover.
I highly doubt his arm will ever feel 100% again.
Respectable, but short sighted move in my opinion. I wish him the best.

Last edited:
Looks like the shoulder went, then when he kept holding the guy up and trying to shuck him it looks like his elbow went. Some serious toughness, but he really should have tapped. Going to regret that one.

A fighter shouting in pain is considered a verbal submission. That ref is a goof.
That's how it is in traditional Judo.

But hey, this is a different level of bloodsport.

In Judo, if you got your arm broken but didn't make a sound you'd still continue.

Human beings are insatiable.

sometimes you hav to know it’s not your night and live to fight another day... dudes got grit, definitely not the swiftest stream.

When his shoulders buckled I was like
<{you!}>
When the arm went I was shook
<{danawhoah}><6><JagsKiddingMe>

Now he is UNARMED

Jokes aside I hope he recovers sooner than later
Nice. He'll be fine in 6-8 weeks, broken bones like that look gruesome but really aren't that bad.

Reading first page of comments...... yeah nah not watching that video.

That's our @TGArthur he don't mess around make me think of renaming myself to casual mma fan.
haha I'm just trying to get some use out of my annual subscription to Fight Pass since they took down UFC in 25 and prelims are now on ESPN +
<DCrying>

All in all, after reading the first page it took me a good 3 minutes to muster up the courage to watch the video. I feel bad for the team of surgeons who have to try and piece that busted arm back together. What a mess.

What a moron.

Dude deserves no praise. Potentially fucked his career in fighting. Hope he can do something else... brainless meathead.

Pretty cool looking actually.

Dont know how his opponent kept fighting after feeling his arm pop and break multiple times.

Back