Growing your beard out can really give the illusion of a handsome guy

you do realize that he is in, "modeling form" in the photos on the right? if not, that's the reason for the difference.

Modeling form gives him a piercing glare, almost like he's angry and he's squinting at someone.

Check out the dude from Knightfall on History Channel, Tom Cullen. Perfect example of a dude who looks completley different with a beard vs clean shaven.

Nowadays, most guys who have beards, are just hiding a weak and effeminate jawline. Poor subhumans.

Nowadays, most guys who have beards, are just hiding a weak and effeminate jawline. Poor subhumans.
that is why a moustache is ideal. You display your virility without hiding your jawline. Mike Beltran has a hybrid solution that works well:
Mike+Beltran.jpg

No one will doubt he has both the beard genetics AND a rugged manly jaw.

Serious question-so the dude "basically gave up sugar."

I recently became curious about this, myself, as it's a good way to lean out, but there seems to be sugar most everywhere.

I don't have a sweet tooth, don't drink soda or juice, recently cut back on bread/chips, and pretty much stick to vodka when I get after it.

Are there sugar traps that I'm missing?

He lost a lot of weight and he photoshopped the shit out of every recent picture.

Also he is ginger.. dude, he will never be handsome. He is ginger FFS

This guy basically got rid of sugar from his diet and grew a beard out to hide his weak jawline and now models for GQ and various clothing print ads

overweight-welshman-businessman-transformation-model-gwilym-pugh-5a86ac020828c__700.jpg

Gwilym-Pugh-weight-loss-transformation-682168.jpg

7add1d68fa80ff853a7646eafdaa86ec.jpg

Here he is with the diet change he looks better without the bloated face from all the salt and sugary foods, but the beard and shadow helps, he doesn't look good clean shaven at all.
Gwilym-Pugh-a-shy-man-convinced-by-his-barber-to-grow-a-beard.jpg

gwilym-pugh-2.jpg

Gwilym-Pugh-David-Beckham-1238695.jpg

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-li...nsformation-GQ-model-Gwilym-Pugh-ginger-beard

Definition of average. But seems tall. You dont have to always be attractive to do some modelling. Just be famous. But yeah he wont be signed by any real fashion house/agency. But again he is famous.

For him i think more of a low body fat thing. And yeah beard.

Ban makeup and beards

He lost a lot of weight and he photoshopped the shit out of every recent picture.

Also he is ginger.. dude, he will never be handsome. He is ginger FFS

If he had a tan, and was brownish redhair it could work. I have seen good looking tan guys or white with brown and redish hair. But full gingy nd pale ass skin and freckels is a death sentence. There was a study on types of skin color and hair women found most least attractive. Dark skin and albino white were least desired. And red hair least desired on men.

In beautiful Naija they're also rightfully regarded with fear and hate, the same as Actual Albinos except with gingers, their organ aren't as useful.

I mean what kind of olodo uses dried ginger pizzle to overclock a tailsman? lol

Aṣiwère...

<{JustBleed}>

Never trust a man with a beard, he's always got something to hide

lmao I'm filipino while there are some of us who can grow beards I wasnt blessed with the body hair hahaha, I actually didnt have hair in my armpits till like early 20's hahaha

There are very few Chinese that can grow a full beard, at least within my social circle. But I'm proud to announce I'm not lacking in the armpit department. Can't remember when I got them, probably early teens though. They are soft and straight :D

Beards are for low T dudes with weak jawlines

Poor jawline almost always means a poor chin as well

No GOAT level boxer has a beard (or even needs one)
Come on bro
c65e39261323239a6c3f259c792ee79c--boxing-champions-panama.jpg

Granted he lost to guys without beards, but can't doubt he's one of the best.

Beards are for low T dudes with weak jawlines

Poor jawline almost always means a poor chin as well

No GOAT level boxer has a beard (or even needs one)

I'm slacky in one side due to a rare condition where all the ligaments on the right half of my body are tighter than on my left. My fingers bend all the way back on one side, and my hamstrings have a huge difference as well. Made my left arm a little longer than my right, as well. Caused some uneven growth. None of my kids have it, and doctor just said I was unlucky with it. I'm still not ugly irl, and have nice eyes and some features, but the imbalance messes up my selfie game.

Point is, I have 6 verified kids, still play sports well at 40, and could do 28 pull ups at over 30 years old. So I wouldn't put all your stock in who has the longest fingers..

that is why a moustache is ideal. You display your virility without hiding your jawline. Mike Beltran has a hybrid solution that works well:
Mike+Beltran.jpg

No one will doubt he has both the beard genetics AND a rugged manly jaw.

I want to know in what world dude thinks that shit is cool. Cause in no way shape or form is that cool. It makes him look retarded, Like short wearers in winter.

Serious question-so the dude "basically gave up sugar."

I recently became curious about this, myself, as it's a good way to lean out, but there seems to be sugar most everywhere.

I don't have a sweet tooth, don't drink soda or juice, recently cut back on bread/chips, and pretty much stick to vodka when I get after it.

Are there sugar traps that I'm missing?

I'd avoid all artificial sweeteners as well. It's probably bro science but I fully believe that they trick your body into storing fat.

Cut out rice and potatoes as well. Oh and gay Starbucks drinks.

Back