• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Growing up, which Pro Wrestling moves did you use on your family/friends?

I used the Samoan Drop and Boston Crab.

My older brother is fine.

He used piledrivers and powerbombs that smashed the back of my head into the floor.

I have poor short-term memory, mood-swings and autistic traits. Otherwise fine.

Your whole family was constipated every morning?

<KingstonFrown>

They don't have Miralax in your country?
no, lol. Just die-hard night owls. Everyone hated mornings, and greeted each other accordingly. A couple of fights before breakfast were not unusual.

Stone Cold Stunner. Did it at Church once to a friend and we got in trouble.

Anyone who watched pro wrestling growing up and had siblings tried out at least a couple finishers. If you didn't have any siblings, you at least tried to chokeslam a cousin once or twice.

For me, I tried out:

Rock Bottom
Chokeslam
Stone Cold Stunner
Sharpshooter
I used the Boston crab several times. Had it done to once and it really hurts.

Did the figure 4 leg lock on friends but it's impossible to do if they're not cooperating

The Tito Santana flying burrito...... I was in stopable.

I used the Boston crab several times. Had it done to once and it really hurts.

Did the figure 4 leg lock on friends but it's impossible to do if they're not cooperating
I remember the Stunner hurting my neck once because I didn't know you're supposed to land on your knees when the guy does it

Dude I had a trampoline. My buddies and I made up personas and had wrestling matches all the time. Probably not many we didn’t try.

This ^, and into the pool.

Lion Tamer was my go to. Strangely enough the only time someone got hurt worse than a bump or bruise was when a friend Pedrigree'd another friend on the trampoline and broke his nose.

Jake the snake DDT.. Beautiful to give, devastating to receive!

Boston crab when i was a kid. Then as a teen i upgraded it to the Walls Of Jericho with the added knee in the back. Used it at a house party and the guy was off school for a week.

Powerbombs
Chokeslams
Spear
Super kick

All the little ones in my family grew up with me giving them the Iron Claw.

tenor.gif

It’s now a tradition.

[smull1]

Last edited:
Said this before but I nearly killed a lad with a swinging tornado DDT on the road one time. Blood everywhere. Great times.

Rock bottom.
Chokeslam.
Walls of Jericho.

friends and family have experienced the boston crab, choke slam, tombstone, sharpshooter, atomic drop, fishermans suplex, vertical suplex, belly to back suplex, figure 4 leg lock. BJJ coach got in the cobra clutch, I thought it was a real move untill it lasted for about .5 of a second

Back