[GROUNDBREAKING FILM] Hypnosis experiment: Through the eyes of a refugee (Amnesty International)

21 Savage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This doctor hypnotised dutch people so they feel what a Syrian migrant might feel.

Hetty, one of the participants, described the experience as life-changing: “I’m glad I did this, because now I have a better understanding of what these people go through. When you see this on television, it doesn’t affect you as much.”

I agree with Hetty, just watching the video was very powerful.

If anyone can watch this video and still want to have their border closed/not help refugees...are you just heartless?

Discuss

I don't even think I believe in hypnosis.

That's some crappy hypnosis btw, even if it's fake. "you're in a besieged city" yeah can you be a little more specific, Goldmember?

I guarantee 100% we are going to see a similar hypnosis video, that hypnotizes "priviledged" white folk to experience what racism is like.

"you are black....cops hate you...loss prevention officers always look at you...."

This doctor hypnotised dutch people so they feel what a Syrian migrant might feel.

Hetty, one of the participants, described the experience as life-changing: “I’m glad I did this, because now I have a better understanding of what these people go through. When you see this on television, it doesn’t affect you as much.”

If anyone can watch this video and still want to have their border closed/not help refugees...are you just heartless?

Discuss

{<jordan}

Lol @ this being "groundbreaking"

cX9BIkr.gif

Anyone with a fully functioning brain can see right through this hogwash.

I guarantee 100% we are going to see a similar hypnosis video, that hypnotizes "priviledged" white folk to experience what racism is like.

"you are black....cops hate you...loss prevention officers always look at you...."

*Takes cover under plastic chair.*

You may be on to something. I can imagine a sort of industry springing up - something similar to Catholic exorcism - where progressives can call in thier hypnotist-priest to expel the demons of white privilege and regain their purity

Anyone with a fully functioning brain can see right through this hogwash.

You mean anyone with a tiny conscience can glance past basic empathetic inference.

You mean anyone with a tiny conscience can glance past basic empathetic inference.

This video is nothing but emotionally driven propaganda. It's so cheesy and obvious; how anyone is actually swayed by this bullshit is beyond me.

Discuss

Stay out of my country.

Doc forgot to take them out of the hypnosis state and they all went home to make bombs.

That's some crappy hypnosis btw, even if it's fake. "you're in a besieged city" yeah can you be a little more specific, Goldmember?

"youre in a besieged city, theres a bunch of hot blonde chicks around, you feel the urge to violate them"

OMG I totally understand them now, so life-changing!!!

Back