Grip strength - v2 - Paul Harris

SG123

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not how I wanted to deliver Grip Strength - v2, but rarely we get everything we want. For anyone interested, some further reading. And potentially our best way to understand what's just happened:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/grip-strength.3225605/

Anyway onto the real business, Paul Harris just got himself banned from South Africa for crushing an elephant.

I was walking by and noticed him hysterically crying. Turned out he was actually laughing.

Apparently he tried to pet it while it was drawing a portrait of him. This was the conversation verbatim:

SG123: "Paul, why are you sitting for a portrait from an elephant in the first place?"

PH: "I needed my hair cutted"

SG123: "You mean 'cut'. Anyway, what the fuck happened with the elephant?"

PH: "Past tents. It's dead"

SG123: "FFS, I'll go check it out. But I just came from there and didn't see a dead elephant.

SG123: "Is this a fucking joke Paul, there's no dead elephant past tents"

PH: "Hair cutted"

SG123: "Cut. But I don't give a shit. Where's the dead elephant?"

PH: "Past tents".

SG123: "This is sick mate. Why would you make this up? I checked by the tents".

At this point Paul was laughing too hard to communicate with. I got the hell out of there and thought nothing more of it of it until local press started covering the story a day later. "Elephant crushed to death whilst drawing portrait of MMA fighter whilst he got his hair cut".

I searched the area "past tents" top to bottom, so can't for the life of me figure out how I didn't see the dead elephant. But anyway, conclusively it did.

Weird twist though, this happened in India. So in conclusion, fuck South Africa.

ernie.gif

Least funny thing I've ever read here

Picard gif
Can be double face palm
Or
What the fuck is this shit

You choose

Had a lame crop of first responders I see.

Leave it to me to resuscitate the patient.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back