• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Gregory Rodrigues calls out Brad Tavares

02109c2b7d5a0a7b72652290b563fc9835e6dcae.gifv

He's been flatlined BAD a few times now so it makes sense to call out the decision king of the division. Fun fight for sure though.

Hilarious when Joe was saying “this is the best Brad Tavares we’ve ever seen” totally ignoring that Weidman looked awful.
I watched it without commentary, did he really say that? Lmao. I can't see how you'd come out of that fight with positive things to say about either guy, it was just an extremely depressing fight altogether.

I watched it without commentary, did he really say that? Lmao. I can't see how you'd come out of that fight with positive things to say about either guy, it was just an extremely depressing fight altogether.
Exactly. Weidman looked way past his prime and Brad spent the third round running from him. I was surprised the judges gave the third to Tavares considering how he fought that round.

I mean. It's a decent next opponent. Just a bit uninteresting though. Rodrigues vs Bo Nickal sound like more my kind of match up.

I hope he can KO the decision machine.

if UFC is smart, they keep building this guy up with favorable matches, the poatan plan if you will. dude can be a star, much bigger. he's got the power, the tenacity, and the moniker of robocop is badass as fuck. dude needs to walk out to the robocop theme song.

Do it, makes sense! I'd favour Brad.
Really? Dude just got done getting rocked by a 1 legged Weidman and spent most of the third running away, also got KO'd by Bruno Silva. Think Tavares finally hit the point where he's gonna get the shit beat out of him til he retires or gets cut.

Seems like a pretty favorable matchup for Robocop since Brad is pretty allergic to finishes, doesn't roll with punches and has no output. I can see why he wants it.

Back