• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gregg Popovich: Trump a "soulless coward"

It’s noticeable that when Trump gets called out real time on his bullshit he doesn’t have the slipperiness of seasoned politicians. He just says “he heard it”. Nice to see him get called on his bullshit.
Ok it seems that Sarah Sanders has clarified this. What Trump said was factually correct and this is a reach from Pop and anyone that’s trying to score anti-Trump points.

Total non story.

Ok it seems that Sarah Sanders has clarified this. What Trump said was factually correct and this is a reach from Pop and anyone that’s trying to score anti-Trump points.

Total non story.
As usual Trump's statement said all sides, he was questioned by reporter and retreated from his original lie. Just another day.

Why do they always have to clarify, does the con man not have a handle on english?

As usual Trump's statement said all sides, he was questioned by reporter and retreated from his original lie. Just another day.

Why do they always have to clarify, does the con man not have a handle on english?
What was the lie?

Very possibly.

But the ideas and most of the people he represent are not, and we would be foolish to think so.

Start at about 50 seconds.

“I was told that they often would not call”

Sounds like that’s more likely to be truthful than false unless you want to claim that the majority of 5000 US odd deceased (last 15 years) service personnel’s family has been contacted by GW Bush or Obama. Also interesting that the only person that Fake Tapper could find to back his claim was a “former Obama aide”. Couldn’t he get one of the fallen heroes family to speak up against the president?

As they say - the plot thins.

Lol, is this for real?

These next 3 years will be long. I wonder how low the liberals can get

The man won the presidency, now respect that position. That is what made America special.

Now there are so many 3rd world thinkers in the u.s.

, they think they can just overtake the presidency if they don't like the result.

Lol, is this for real?

The man won the presidency, now respect that position. That is what made America special.

, they think they can just overtake the presidency if they don't like the result.
Don’t underestimate Jake Tapper. Between him, Larry Flynt, Pop and Kathy Griffin, they’ll bring down that serial pussy grabber yet.

Is Popovich Shang Tsung? How does he know if he lacks a soul??

Lmao!!

images

Lol, is this for real?

Trump has yet to learn it.

Don’t underestimate Jake Tapper. Between him, Larry Flynt, Pop and Kathy Griffin, they’ll bring down that serial pussy grabber yet.
In some ways you guys are as mental as he is. Its not about bringing him down, its about his daily lying, his disrespect for his position etc. You just cant seem to admit it, in fact you thrive in the idea he is a pussy grabber. The con man knows nothing, cant explain anything, has no clue on policy, cant seem to quit whining about Clinton and Obama. To keep defending this idiot to the levels people do is astounding.

You just cant say anything beyond "even if he was bullshitting", anyone with n ear and eye open knew he was lying his ass off. He knew nothing and is currently displaying it. All he did was call people names through the whole campaign, spoke in no depth on any policy. Lock her up, Mexico is going to pay....bah just shit.

The average american voter is just plain stupid and lazy. That's why his message being the lowest common denominator's idiotic thoughts resonated with people. It's easier to rah rah against some perceived enemy than it is to research the policies of candidates and make an informed decision.

In some ways you guys are as mental as he is. Its not about bringing him down, its about his daily lying, his disrespect for his position etc. You just cant seem to admit it, in fact you thrive in the idea he is a pussy grabber. The con man knows nothing, cant explain anything, has no clue on policy, cant seem to quit whining about Clinton and Obama. To keep defending this idiot to the levels people do is astounding.
I’m actually being sarcastic about the whole pussy grabber is. I think people like Weinstein and Bill Clinton are pure pieces of shit. And I grant that Trump comes across as both creepy and sleazy at times. But the desperation to turn a non-issue into an issue is annoying, disingenuous, and partisan. And it’s going to be called out as such.

Trump sure knows how to bring it out of people -- reading how enrage people get in these threads replaced live riots as my favorite American form of entertainment

Fucking with the memories of dead US soldiers is certainly a way to "bring it out of people."

You have really low standards for entertainment.

I’m actually being sarcastic about the whole pussy grabber is. I think people like Weinstein and Bill Clinton are pure pieces of shit. And I grant that Trump comes across as both creepy and sleazy at times. But the desperation to turn a non-issue into an issue is annoying, disingenuous, and partisan. And it’s going to be called out as such.
You know whats annoying, his daily lying, and going along with it is the partisan stuff.
In his presser yesterday he told at least 6 lies, NO President has ever done this kind of thing, EVER.

Weinstein isn't in politics, running for nothing. Bill Clinton got a blow job and nailed a few gals along the way BFD, you think Trump hasn't cheated on every wife he has had, and done worse? Also Bill Clinton is not the President right now. Do we go back to Presidents that had slaves, how far back do you want to go to justify what the con man is doing?

Normally when a President lies, people get offended and pissed off, with this con man it seems his base relishes in the lies, they love it.

He had to start this fake news bullshit because media was calling him out daily, so now you have fools going along with it. He mentioned taking licences away from media outlets because they call him out, repeat his words, or disagree. The guy is pretty far from mentally stable, and thats the truth of it. Please think of one person in your life you may have grown up with that lies this much, I bet you cant think of one. Thats not normal my man.

Last edited:
Pop is quickly exposing himself as being a mental midget outside of the basketball court. Such shame.

You know whats annoying, his daily lying, and going along with it is the partisan stuff.
In his presser yesterday he told at least 6 lies, NO President has ever done this kind of thing, EVER.

Weinstein isn't in politics, running for nothing. Bill Clinton got a blow job and nailed a few gals along the way BFD, you think Trump hasn't cheated on every wife he has had, and done worse? Also Bill Clinton is not the President right now. Do we go back to Presidents that had slaves, how far back do you want to go to justify what the con man is doing?
This is where I cease taking you seriously. You're supposed to be a liberal that wants to defend women, but you gloss over and excuse sexual harassment and sexual predatory behaviour by Billy Boy.

So it's not an issue that more people called out Trump for sexual assault than Harvey Weinstein or that he forced Ivana to have sex with her per their court documents related to their divorce?

Back