Greg Hardy vs Rahman jr Nov.19th DAZN

Who wins?

• Total voters
I hope Vitor gets laid out stiff. That dude really went in there full force, against a 48 year old man in an exhibition and then celebrated shamelessly, like he accomplished something. What a douche.
What if Holyfield told Vitor before the fight:
"Don't go easy. If you go easy, it's like personally insulting me."
?

What if Holyfield told Vitor before the fight:
"Don't go easy. If you go easy, it's like personally insulting me."
?

What if Holyfield told Vitor before the fight: “Let’s color each other nails and solve math equations”

Vitor's going to KO Rahman.

Looking at some of those names I'm not sure if this is boxing, a rap battle or an online gaming tourney

FULOSBaUUAAOekz.jpg

This is fighting on a vitor belfort undercard? Jeeeeeeez

Looking at some of those names I'm not sure if this is boxing, a rap battle or an online gaming tourney

FULOSBaUUAAOekz.jpg

Whoever that chick is—she's fugly! She's in desperate need of a tan and a podiatrist.

It's that 6ar6ie6, she is very ugly... But probably making a mint being an "alternative" camgirl or something
I just Google Image searched her. She looks better in some of her other pics. Then again it's not hard to look better than that. She's trying way too hard to look goth. Reminds me of Marilyn Manson's former bandmate Twiggy Ramirez. Yeah, I'm sure she makes decent scratch but I'll pass on that.

FULOSBaUUAAOekz.jpg

Lol

I just Google Image searched her. She looks better in some of her other pics. Then again it's not hard to look better than that. She's trying way too hard to look goth. Reminds me of Marilyn Manson's former bandmate Twiggy Ramirez. Yeah, I'm sure she makes decent scratch but I'll pass on that.
I just googled her in hopes of finding the better pics you mentioned. I found some only fans leaks. Probably the only time I can recall wishing I didn't find only fans leaks. Wow, I wish I could unsee those pics.

how the hell were they scheduled for 4 rounds, anyway?

and vitor being out on covid is just the icing on the cake, what the fuck kind of boxing event horseshit is this anyway.

Back