Greg Hardy TKO Dmitri Smoliakov GIFS

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
ImaginaryDearBordercollie-size_restricted.gif
ImportantDisguisedKodiakbear-size_restricted.gif

At this rate, he'll be our new SW champ by next year!

I don't get how people are saying this fight was fixed; yes the guy is a can but those are legit punches

I don't get how people are saying this fight was fixed; yes the guy is a can but those are legit punches

I don't think they told him to lose, but Smoliakov definitely didn't come in planning on or expecting to win.

Any half decent striker would put Hardy into coma, what the fuck was that?

Well we know they used to train together and are friendly.

That was just a pathetic co main more then anything.

lol the punches have to be fake for the fight to be fixed?
it looked like he was paid to lose imo. "fold from the first big strike you eat" type of deal

The upper cut looked real, but the follow up hammer fists looked like he was purposely going light. The mouth piece getting knocked out makes it even more suspect.

That dude should never be allowed to fight on tv ever again after that pathetic performance. Puts a bad rep on russians.

You realize people can get paid to absorb real punches right?

lol the punches have to be fake for the fight to be fixed?
it looked like he was paid to lose imo. "fold from the first big strike you eat" type of deal
Exactly. These guys get hit in training hard all the time, so it isn't a stretch to think one would take a shot for a payday.

Exactly. These guys get hit in training hard all the time, so it isn't a stretch to think one would take a shot for a payday.

I agree, but do you really think anyone needs to "fix" the fight so Hardy can beat a guy who got destroyed by Cyril Asker?

Should give Hardy the loser of JDS/Ngannou. Hardy would get owned

Lmao at people who actually think UFC is real, i bet you think WWE and santa is also real, just lol at you. UFC is pure entertainment, A level actors, WWE is for C and D level actors that were not good enough for the UFC.

People just hate on Hardy.

Sure the guy he fighting was meh 8-2? Grapple heavy Greco Roman guy.

Once he got blasted he was overwhelmed and Hardy tees off blasted shut the takedown and then the guy wilted and quit.

I mean who do y’all expect Hardy to be fighting? He’s got 5 fights lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back