Media Greg Hardy posts video on breathing machine, has message for haters

Maybe my head is in the sand but I care about this guy as much as I care about CM Punk.

Whatever “A-level” thing brought him to MMA matters not an iota to me.

Inhalers contain albuterol, an anti-inflammatory. Besides giving you a leg up in helping get your breath back, the reduction in inflammation is systemic, giving you full body reduction in pain.

I don't think anyone would have said anything if he used the inhaler right after the fight. But between rounds absolutely gives you a competitive advantage, especially considering his big ass was gassed.

Why is there smoke?...looks like a bong..

It’s called a nebulizer, bruv. The smoke is a fine mist/vapor from a medicine called albuterol after a small compressor pumps air through it. It’s the same stuff in inhalers, just a bigger prolonged dose. It’s a common thing to have in your home if you’re asthmatic. Greg playing it up a bit.

Too bad the machine can't help his fighting skills

Feed him to Big Frank, then send him to Bellator

gmatok.gif

Athlete moves from one barely-regulated niche sport to another and thinks the nod-and-a-wink attitude to T.U.E cheating will carry over with him.

Es Normal.
<6>
<LikeReally5> NFL a niche sport n barely regulated? It's by far the biggest sport in the biggest market. It's not global like soccer but hardly niche.

I bet Diaz would agree with him.

Athlete moves from one barely-regulated niche sport to another and thinks the nod-and-a-wink attitude to T.U.E cheating will carry over with him.

Es Normal.
<6>
If only he was a hide-and-seek juicy pulsating type brother.

This guy has the traits of a sociopath. He did something clearly illegal yet finds a way to justify it and play the victim.

Might feel bad for him if his performance was not such shit. Neither guy deserved to win so NC is the right decision

what an idiot they have an anabolic like effect and can cause you to grow muscle faster , bigger and increase endurance. if he has this problem he shouldn't compete. strike his diaphragm. he doesn't have asthma he just has a breathing issue because his lungs are always filled with bad bacteria and infections from eating ass.

This reminds me of chael sonnen back at the time when he claimed he had only one testicle and needed TRT just to level playing field

TRTor told us he would literally die without it

This fool must have never watched a UFC card in his life. How can he be so oblivious to the rules ?

You know what, you've really changed my mind Greg. Take your nebulizer into the cage with you and use that fucker between rounds next time you're gassed (which seems to be every round, TBH). I'm sure the commission will see it your way.

He looks like BeetleJuice's bigger twin brother..

its not a breathing machine. its a Neubilizer that delivers medicine via steam.

Look now hes an inspirational hero for asthmatic kids

Back