• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Greg Hardy knocked out again!

Like a fuckin' deck-chair, my dude.
No love for wife-beaters (or whatever he was).

Send the cunt to BKFC and lets see that chin crack a little more, amirite bois?

Nah, 10, 15 more tune up fights to sharpen his game and he'll be back in the game. Let us enjoy, bro.

I don't watch football, but don't positions like Hardy's only require to be big and run fast?
The guy has no cardio, his hand speed his average; reflexes, flexibility and dexterity are meh. He struggled to improve his game despite training full time at on the of best gym.

Guys like Gane, Aspinall, Ngannou are way better overall athletes. I even think they would have been better football players with proper training.

"A-level" always depends on what sport your in. Like Nadal and Federer are obviously A-level in endurance, vision and reaction speed in a way that can't simply be learned, but they wouldn't do too well in the NFL

Good, the woman beater needs to keep getting his head cracked

I kinda of like hardy. Some women are so incredibly low down and live with an invisible force field.

I never would. Well probably. Man I’d still like too. But I digress.

If you’ve never felt that way you’ve never had any relationships long term. With anything important on the line.
which I would recommend. So what am I getting at. Shame on that lady who got so aggresive with a 300 lb. Animal.

I hope he keeps going. My birthday wish this year will be for Greg Hardy to manage to get knocked out in every single combat sport known to man. I want to see him fight Lethwei in Burma. I want to see XArm revived and see Greg Hardy fight for the inaugural HW title against Tom Stoltman. I'd like to see Greg Hardy take a shield to the face on M-1 Medieval. Greg Hardy should use his elite NFL skills to run head first into the opposing team in Calcio Storico. I want to see a five foot filipino fella knock Greg Hardy unconscious with Eskrima sticks.
YES! I want to see him loop choked unconscious at GI IBJJF worlds, slapped silly at EBI Combat BJJ and ACL shredded via inverted heel hook in a no gi superfght .

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

Greg Hardy is a certified CAN, I always knew it.

Interesting to see continuous proof that just because you're a big strong athlete doesn't mean you can't get knocked the fuck out. All the people saying LeBron or similar types would be champions with minimal effort have no idea if they have glass chins or not.

Back