• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Greg Hardy knocked out again!

Nah, 10, 15 more tune up fights to sharpen his game and he'll be back in the game. Let us enjoy, bro.

I don't watch football, but don't positions like Hardy's only require to be big and run fast?
The guy has no cardio, his hand speed his average; reflexes, flexibility and dexterity are meh. He struggled to improve his game despite training full time at on the of best gym.

Guys like Gane, Aspinall, Ngannou are way better overall athletes. I even think they would have been better football players with proper training.
Nah I think Hardy is better cut out for American football. He has quick feet and I bet he's a freight train on the field once he gets up in speed. Doesn't look very coordinated in the ring but he did start late.

Gane is a more fluent athlete with quick feet but I don't see him bulldozing and tackling guys like that.

Ngannou is very heavyfooted. It's like he's made of stone. Can't remember ever seeing him run.

Aspinall... maybe... He seems to have a little bit of everything.

(Of course I don't watch American football so I have no idea what I'm talking about)

Finally something on Sherdog that brings us all together......nice.

He's ok.

greg-hardy.gif

<{yearp}>

Thank you for this, TS. Always enjoyable to see. I wonder why he doesn’t hang up his gloves. He tried and he failed… Accumulating that brain damage isn’t good for you, I can tell you that much.

He's addicted to that easy money. Pro athletes in major American sports make something like a minimum of several hundred grand a year. It's why they're often broke within a few years of retiring. When you're making big money, you tend to spend big. After a couple to several years of that, it's hard to go from fancy steakhouses to Texas Roadhouse or even Burger King. If he is getting 5-figure checks for being the new Bob Sapp, he'll do it until the well runs dry. Unless he gets beaten into a coma from a single fight, the damage won't show until maybe 10+ years down the road. He feels fine now so he looks at it as being foolish not to take the fights.

so much for the grade A athlete running over the whole sport.

It's embarrassing how the UFC tried to build a hype train out of the wife beater. He debuted on the contender series and was given prominent card placement in his first UFC fight.

Remember that thread where people were saying Cedric Doumbe would add nothing to the UFC, yet this dude is a former UFC main eventer and was probably paid better than title challengers {<jordan}

Nothing brings Sherdog together like Greg Hardy getting KTFO

He's addicted to that easy money. Pro athletes in major American sports make something like a minimum of several hundred grand a year. It's why they're often broke within a few years of retiring. When you're making big money, you tend to spend big. After a couple to several years of that, it's hard to go from fancy steakhouses to Texas Roadhouse or even Burger King. If he is getting 5-figure checks for being the new Bob Sapp, he'll do it until the well runs dry. Unless he gets beaten into a coma from a single fight, the damage won't show until maybe 10+ years down the road. He feels fine now so he looks at it as being foolish not to take the fights.
I hear you. It might be impossible for these kind of guys, some of them, to get a 9 to 5 job and stick with it. The quick money, the feeling of competition…

It’s not always years down the road, though. One time it could be that the headache won’t go away. You get dizzy, your vision starts to fuck with you, you can’t stay where there are any bright lights, vertigo… I say fuck all that. You only have one brain and it won’t just keep taking the hits.

<{Joewithit}>

Someone needs to pull him aside and give him the Joe Rogan-Brendan Schaub talk.

I hope he keeps going. My birthday wish this year will be for Greg Hardy to manage to get knocked out in every single combat sport known to man. I want to see him fight Lethwei in Burma. I want to see XArm revived and see Greg Hardy fight for the inaugural HW title against Tom Stoltman. I'd like to see Greg Hardy take a shield to the face on M-1 Medieval. Greg Hardy should use his elite NFL skills to run head first into the opposing team in Calcio Storico. I want to see a five foot filipino fella knock Greg Hardy unconscious with Eskrima sticks.
If this went down and he ended up on power slap, I would finally watch lol. That would get me to actually watch power slap lol

Back