• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Greg Hardy knocked out again!

It's so pleasant to see.

Also can we stop the "A-level" athlete talk...

It helps buts its not going to be a replacement for actual skill.

Absolutely, and I think we also need to stop talking like someone's an A-level athlete just because thay have that potential. Like a less genetically gifted guy who is in great shape will in effect be more athletic than an A-level who has been binging on burgers and beers for a couple of years.

The "A-level-guy" has to get beaten into oblivion to make a living.
<goldie>
Good for us, no one deserves it more than this woman beater.
<haditcoming>

Good enough of this A level athlete bullshit. Being good at basketball or football doesn’t mean you would have faster hand speed or more power in fighting lol, doesn’t give you a chin either.

Brutal~ :eek: I guess we're getting that question answered about how all the best athletes go to other sports & that A-Level Athletes would crush MMA athletes

I thought I would get tired of watching Hardy getting KOd, but to my surprise, it is still as satisfying as the first time.

Fortunately he never seems to tire of it either :)

He really needs to stop. Just go become a high school football coach or something

<GinJuice> Shout out to that Samoan brother. Islander brothers, black brothers, white brothers, Latino brothers all taking turns knocking the fuck out Greg Hardy. Such a beautiful thing to see. All coming together for a very good cause.

<2>

He needs to stop doing combat sports for his own safety. .
Nah, 10, 15 more tune up fights to sharpen his game and he'll be back in the game. Let us enjoy, bro.

Good enough of this A level athlete bullshit. Being good at basketball or football doesn’t mean you would have faster hand speed or more power in fighting lol, doesn’t give you a chin either.
I don't watch football, but don't positions like Hardy's only require to be big and run fast?
The guy has no cardio, his hand speed his average; reflexes, flexibility and dexterity are meh. He struggled to improve his game despite training full time at on the of best gym.

Guys like Gane, Aspinall, Ngannou are way better overall athletes. I even think they would have been better football players with proper training.

Nah, 10, 15 more tune up fights to sharpen his game and he'll be back in the game. Let us enjoy, bro.

I don't watch football, but don't positions like Hardy's only require to be big and run fast?
The guy has no cardio, his hand speed his average; reflexes, flexibility and dexterity are meh. He struggled to improve his game despite training full time at on the of best gym.

Guys like Gane, Aspinall, Ngannou are way better overall athletes. I even think they would have been better football players with proper training.
Football takes the least amount of athleticism next to Baseball when it comes to the big sports. It's also not an endurance sport like Basketball or Soccer. As long as you are able to be fast and explosive for 30 seconds to a minute you're fine.

MMA fans are not too bright
Not sure what you mean.
If we were holding a multi-sport challenge, Hardy would likely finish last behind the 3 guys I named.
Gane wipes the floor with him in soccer, basketball, MMA, kickboxing, boxing and in any sport requiring agility, endurance or cardio.

I wonder if he's related to Jordan Mailata

Belal is next <bringit>

Back