• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Greg Hardy in good spirits after KO loss

Lol, it did land on Hardy's chin and he was starched.
ExcellentScaryAegeancat-size_restricted.gif

That is the area around his right eye. Hence his right eye was swollen up.

Actually, the myth is obliterated. The myth was not a generalization, but an absolute- if you remember, it was that NFL athletes are a mile above and beyond the lowly MMA athletes, and any of them could come in and obliterate people in the UFC. Hardy is an All-pro, not your average NFL player, but an exceptional one. 4 years is barely shorter than Gane's overall pro fighting career, made his debut in Muy Tai in 2016, MMA in 2018, and he would make a bitch out of Hardy. Hardy is still miles from competing for any kind of title in the UFC, and I'm sorry, but he just will never be that good, he doesn't have the aptitude as a fighter.

I agree. When are people going to realize that being an "A level" athlete in one sport does not mean A level in another sport. Hardy was A level in football. In MMA he is D level, C level at best. How the heck can someone claim Hardy to be A level when he gasses so hard he has to use inhalers between rounds. That is not a characteristic of what I consider a world class athlete.

Skill-wise, I think he has about reached his peak. He simply doesn't have the natural talent or aptitude to become a top striker or grappler. Contrast that to a guy like BB. While Black Beast doesn't have the precocious NFL attribute so many on here jerk off too, he is a MUCH MUCH better natural born fighter than Hardy. A guy like BB or Francis could play with Hardy like a cat playing with a mouse, and then finish him off by decapitation.

3 straight losses, is he getting his walking papers? Edit: nvm it's only 2, forgot he won a couple fights after the Volkov fight.

Lol stop with your intellectual dishonesty, I was calling out the guy who post that emoji cause he did it without apparent reasons.
It's just a smug/stupid ape. He's just mocking Hardy in a childish way with it and I don't see any connection to your insuniations. But whatever man. Have a great time.

Back