Greg Hardy an Hour Away From Being The First UFC Heavyweight To Miss Weight

Idk when that was taken, and Brock never had 15 sacks in a seaon, Brock isn't an elite athlete. He's an elite steroid user.
So your saying that NFL players dont juice and Brock isnt athletic, just a steroid user? Lol, roids are rampant in the NFl, probably the biggest users outside of body building.
And in terms of brock vs hardy, i think brock has him beat based purely on athletics. Given brocks reported numbers, his wrestling credentials, and just comparing how they move in the octagon. Brock is clearly faster and more explosive. Obviously Hardy has 100 times the skills on the football field, but pure physicality and athletic ability, Brock has him beat.

My two haikus on the situation:

Weight cutting is dumb.
Dangerous, a relic from
Boxing and wrestling.

Greg Hardy was a
Football player. Now he is
Just too fat to fight.

Can he still slam dunk now he is depleted and skeleton like?

Did he make it, sauna suit, spit should be able to make it. Shaving hair very little weight. Need to shed water.

You don't, I won't
Either give your name or stop coming on here attempting too brag about making 30$ to bleed at a Bingo hall ...like that makes you an expert on athleticism .....Go back to the drawing board bud ....you’re struggling......It’s not a microphone when I’m holding it ....it’s a fucking pipe bomb

Either give your name or stop coming on here attempting too brag about making 30$ to bleed at a Bingo hall ...like that makes you an expert on athleticism .....Go back to the drawing board bud ....you’re struggling......It’s not a microphone when I’m holding it ....it’s a fucking pipe bomb
nobody was bragging you moron

Brock had a lifelong high-level wrestling base and was roided out the dick

Apples to oranges

They were different types of athletes for sure; I was just making a quick rebuttal to the A Level Athlete folks who insist that if you aren't currently playing in the NBA or NFL you're not athletic. It's crazy, cuz they love to put down fighters on a forum about fighting, vice expressing their views where it would make more sense to and you would in theory have more support for saying these things ( there's gotta be an NFL equivalent of Sherdog out there somewhere).

And I still feel that Brock was a better pure athlete than Hardy, along with obviously being the better fighter. The primary reason he was a better fighter was due to the fact that he was a lifelong high-level wrestler though. Mind you, there are those that would say it was his athleticism that made him an elite wrestler.

And Lesnar never popped for roids during his championship run, so you have to give him the benefit of the doubt there, right?...

3k4F.gif

You attempted to pull rank because you’ve been in the ring .....now you’re back pedaling because you’ve likely Sobered up

Nobody pulls rank you geek

pro wrestling is fake, half the dudes you think are athletic aren't and some of the most athletic guys in the business never leave their feet

Nobody pulls rank you geek

pro wrestling is fake, half the dudes you think are athletic aren't and some of the most athletic guys in the business never leave their feet
You don’t know shit

Back