Greens+ vs. other greens supplements

VeganMike

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm currently taking Light Force Greens, but I see everyone on the forum swearing by Greens+. I was wondering the differences and why the Greens+ favoritism.

I personally can't stand the taste of greens +

ewww
i still drink it though

Then eat pills.

I'd rather just man up and drink the 'sewage water' as my friends describe it.

excuse my ignorance, but what is such a supplement supposed to do for you?

little tip for all. I have very small, like 1 cup, tupper ware containers. I put my greens+ in there with about a half a cup of juice and some liquid vitamins. I put the top on and shake the shit out of it and just take it as a large shot. Then I drink the proper amount of water. You get it down fast and barely have to taste it.

The light force greens are terrible. The taste would stay with me for HOURS! I would be burping up seaweed taste all day. Stick with greens+

little tip for all. I have very small, like 1 cup, tupper ware containers. I put my greens+ in there with about a half a cup of juice and some liquid vitamins. I put the top on and shake the shit out of it and just take it as a large shot. Then I drink the proper amount of water. You get it down fast and barely have to taste it.

The light force greens are terrible. The taste would stay with me for HOURS! I would be burping up seaweed taste all day. Stick with greens+

I'm totally fine with the taste... was your dislike of it purely the taste?

I personally can't stand the taste of greens +

ewww
i still drink it though

I have the greens+ with berry burst, if you mix it with water, it tastes like vitamin water or propel. Not too bad. Just don't look at the color.

Back