• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Greatest moments in MMA history.. recreated in MS PAINT, part FOUR**

Status
Not open for further replies.
14b88kh.jpg

worthy topic, fine work

byD8qg7.png

>tfw no championship belt
>tfw brother wont stop breaking the law
>tfw weather is too bad to go to the beach in speedo's
>tfw putin won't answer your calls
>tfw nothing new to wear

(inspired by the Nick and Rogan wardrobe pics)

Shit I wanted to make that one! Good job!

Okay, never participated in a shoop/paint thread ever, so excuse this shit, but I think it's a very defining moment:

HSSQnil.jpg

I request Dennis Hallman banana hammock and Yoel Romero Hershey Squirts

those don frye jokes were funny as fuck

"my lucky charms are freezing"

"nancy grace has a heavy one [mustache], too"

those don frye jokes were funny as fuck

"my lucky charms are freezing"

"nancy grace has a heavy one [mustache], too"

every once in a while i like to take in one more time his delivery of this masterpiece

"saw some gals so beautiful, man i tell ya...i'd drag my pecker in a mile of shattered glass just to stand in the shadow of the last guy who banged her, man"

this should be hanging in a museum somewhere.

Clearly, it captures the cynicism that is sport by overlaying an aging physique with the... Yeah, I can't defend this. Even Quasimodo say "Damn- he ugly, yo!"

TigerUpperKut, the van Gogh of MS paint.

I seriously think Sherdog.com should create a MMA comic strip next to the News section and pay him to do recaps in MS Paint.

Okay, never participated in a shoop/paint thread ever, so excuse this shit, but I think it's a very defining moment:

HSSQnil.jpg

I actually really like this one. Reminds me of the Charcoal sketch style with emotion over form.

Duncan-Gregor-Football-charcoal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back