Greatest Knockout of ALL time?

BountifulCleverBunny.gif

Everytime i see the gif.. Its like he was winding up to throw a baseball as far as he could... Or someone said "you have one shot to hit this punching bag as hard as you can" ..... The little leg kick just helped him load up on the right hand even more.. The freaking H-Bomb... Scary
That motion he did with his legs would be called a cro hop in baseball an he did it in a fight haha. Hendo is a legend

Perhaps not "greatest" in terms of impact on the sport but "most epic"? Fuck yeah.

zUcNaUp.gif

And of course the greatest shoop KO ever:

machida-evans-mma-knockout-gif.gif

Shadface bless.

Chuck's death

ktfo-chuckvs-rashad.gif

Sounded like hitting a donkey's ass with a metal baseball bat

Probably the cleanest/most pin-point punch on the chin I've ever seen

Last edited:
that was at welterweight right? Since it was back in '04 I'm assuming lawler wasn't cutting much weight back then. Diaz clearly looked a lot bigger and that wasn't a big shot so I'm assuming Lawler's chin was cracked in that fight.

Chuck's death

ktfo-chuckvs-rashad.gif

Sounded like hitting a donkey's ass with a metal baseball bat

Probably the cleanest/most pin-point hit on the chin I've ever seen
I might be romanticising it in retrospect but the way i remember it is that when chuck hit the floor the place was mostly silent apart from 1 woman screaming at the top of her lungs.

I might be romanticising it in retrospect but the way i remember it is that when chuck hit the floor the place was mostly silent apart from 1 woman screaming at the top of her lungs.

That does sound very romantic ; )

And that one woman was likely Rashad's ol lady

Back