Greatest Cat Lovers In MMA

vladimirvlad

MMA is my life
@Green
Reaction score
I've never seen someone making this list. As a huge cat lover, I decided to research this lovely topic.
Meeeeoooowwww! :)

I put Jihin Radzuan, Cris Cyborg, Jon Jones, Stav Economou, and Lindsey VanZandt.

Izzy
D37a_rCUIAAHOX4.jpg

Mitch Clarke gets a mention I read he is a big baby for his kitties lol

Irene Aldana is constantly posting cat stuff.

Jon Jones was the first that came to mind.

he was frantic when his cat was missing
I know it wasn’t a regular domestic cat but still, he was emotional

You rolling up? lol

looks like you’re about to roll a J or B

Was really confused what the fuck you were on about at first, thought you thought I was Israel Adesanya about to roll a spliff with a cat in a front sachel..

I wish buddy, it's not a photo I took. just the only one I could find of Izzy and his Cat.

Thankfully the Weed sellers are all Corona deniers so nothing to worry about on that front.

Was really confused what the fuck you were on about at first, thought you thought I was Israel Adesanya about to roll a spliff with a cat in a front sachel..

I wish buddy, it's not a photo I took. just the only one I could find of Izzy and his Cat.

Thankfully the Weed sellers are all Corona deniers so nothing to worry about on that front.
Lmao whoever took that pic was about to roll up!!

Jon Jones was the first that came to mind.

he was frantic when his cat was missing
I know it wasn’t a regular domestic cat but still, he was emotional
yeah, I know, he loves his meowmate Mufasa. :) I know, Johnny Boy might be a guy who was stripped three times of the title, but when it comes to cats, he loves them more than anything in the world. :)

I've never seen someone making this list. As a huge cat lover, I decided to research this lovely topic.
Meeeeoooowwww! :)

I put Jihin Radzuan, Cris Cyborg, Jon Jones, Stav Economou, and Lindsey VanZandt.

David "Undertaker" Dvořák

btw dogs > cats

Back