Great UFC fighter of all time

CJ21

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Who do y'all think is the greatest UFC fighter of all time. And who do you think will be the greatest UFC fight of all time after they retire?

My pick as of right now is Anderson silva, but I think after bones jones retires he'll go down as the greatest ever.

His resume is already way better than Silvas. He's only 25 and has a while to go. And I think in a few yrs he'll be the heavy weight champ too.

I honestly think that Erick Silva has the potential to be the greatest, he just has some growing up to do, as shown in his Fitch fight

no he isnt...Cain is gonna try to at least get to the 5the round and get a UD.

lloyd-christmas-laugh-o.gif

I honestly think that Erick Silva has the potential to be the greatest, he just has some growing up to do, as shown in his Fitch fight

Dude is already 28 and has 18 fights under his belt. He has a lot of work to do just to get into title talk

Anderson Silva
JDS in a few years if he keeps up his current ways.

Jones definitely has the potential to do it, but the transition to HW is a big question mark.

His fight with Fitch was amazing until the 3rd round

What a refreshingly original thread.

A. Silva, G.S.P. Prime Matt Hughs . Prime Bj penn & Liddell.

Who is the greatest UFC fighter? Oh I dunno maybe the guy who holds all of the records and has never lost?

Silly question with a predictable answer. I might as well start a thread asking who is the greatest Chicago Bull of all time.

Who is the greatest UFC fighter? Oh I dunno maybe the guy who holds all of the records and has never lost?

Silly question with a predictable answer. I might as well start a thread asking who is the greatest Chicago Bull of all time.

Lol duh it's Scotty Pippen for sure

Anyone who thinks Anderson isn't the greatest UFC fighter is plain wrong. Jones might surpass him as could JDS and Aldo but at the moment its clearly Anderson.

Anderson Silva is the obvious answer but Jones has the very real potential to surpass him here in a couple of years perhaps sooner.

Jonderson Emelianerre

him.jpg

Back